• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTSERVBR] - Check Area, onKill/monster/boss setStorageID, create teleport

chrallaz

Reaction score
I will pay person who does a fair amount, it has to be compatible with OTSERVBR 1.1.1

I would like a special script for an idea I have. I was trying to check in the "inquisition quest" on how to execute something similar but I didn't manage to read it all out.

A fully functional script that I can use multiple times for different bosses by just adding.

Bosses/monster = the boss for room. I guess
Check Area = x, x, x > to area = x, x, x
Teleporter = gets created upon where boss dies. So no corpses is there from monster.
^ Entering tp = setStorageID -- not the teleport to the actual room. The tp when boss has been killed.
Teleporter despawn = time
Max players from "enter" teleport can be actionID or UniqueID.

It would need: a "check area" example a maximum of 15 players" can enter a room. Even tho the fight is active players can join.
When the monster/boss dies inside it, a teleporter will be created in the room.
Then those who enter the teleporter within 10-15 minutes gets a "StorageID" that they have done the quest.
So they can later on "skip" the boss by using a teleporter in another area where the teleporter TP's you to a location if you have done BossX.

So I need to be able to add, boss for room, teleporter upon entering after kill "storageid" and a "check if player has done boss so they can enter the "skip teleporter".

Last edited:
Back