• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTserver Questionnaire 2020

bybbzan

mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I made a survey/questionnaire to see what people rly want to play.
Please take a moment to fill the form below, for me, yourself and others. I'll share the results, and why not build the server the majority wants.

Let's go!

Submitted my response.

The point popoverde makes is good since you'll be more engaged with something you enjoy yourself rather than just being a service for the community.

Anyways, good luck I hope you come up with something great for us to play :)

The questionnaire should allow multiple selection. For example I would play on latest and custom client but the questionnaire tells to select only one. For the exp I would add textbox instead of radiobuttons.

The questionnaire should allow multiple selection. For example I would play on latest and custom client but the questionnaire tells to select only one. For the exp I would add textbox instead of radiobuttons.

Yes, that is a good point.

Submitted my response.

The point popoverde makes is good since you'll be more engaged with something you enjoy yourself rather than just being a service for the community.

Anyways, good luck I hope you come up with something great for us to play :)

Yes, whats the speech... you have to love yourself before you can love others? ROFL
No, but i totally get it, although i get engaged and find joy when i see that players like the server.

At least fair if the answers are public.

Yea man sorry, i dont know how to make it public..

Last edited:
Back