• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTserver War Problems in ForgServ 8.54

andruu

Reaction score
:confused:Im creating a war noob server, i upgrade to 8.54 and use "[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson)" but i found many problems, i solve many of them but now i cant solve thisones:

1) I have 4 Test Characters Sorcerer, Druid, Paladin and Knight, and i want to enter with 123 and 123 and enter in a druid and other person can enter also in it.
Ok i put in config:

allowClones = true
replaceKickOnLogin = false
forceSlowConnectionsToDisconnect = false
loginOnlyWithLoginServer = false
premiumPlayerSkipWaitList = false

But it Still say "You are alredy Logged..." also i put true in "KickonLogin" but it kick the other player.

2) I want to have Skulls in my server to know who atack you for yellow, fragers with red, Etc, like normal pvp with Experience in Chars, this works ok, but when i kill 6 players with druid, all other druids can get red skull at the first kill, this solves with "useFragHandler = false" but dont count the frags, players cant get red skull.

3) This is a question, How can i change that BlackSkulls cant get damage 2x? This is for players who kill for example 10 player or more, but when they get black skull they get 2x damage.

This are mi 3 Problem that i cant Solve, maybe you can, so please help. (Sorry for my bad inglish, Any word or senteces that u didnt understand please reply) :$

Last edited:
Back