• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling OTService - PHP, C++ and LUA; creating, repairing and modification!

Alehopper

†C++|C#|Java†
Reaction score
theforgottenserver.png

OTService -
PHP, C++ and LUA; creating, repairing and modification!

At the beginning I would like to apologize for my English - learn foreign languages ​​for me is very difficult, but I try. If something is not clear, please ask - I will gladly answer.

I create, edit and repair the scripts in PHP language, LUA, C++ (and derived from them). Of course, only what I can or what can be done - but as Tibia client quite limited. When it comes to code, I care about syntax, layout and attention variables and CPU usage. Also, I add comments to show you my programming intentions.

As for the action plan (basic outline) it looks like:

• [*=1]You send me the order via PM.[*=1]I say how much it costs (not exactly!), But it will take me, and what form of payment you accept.[*=1]I create a script, or straighten it - depends on the order.[*=1]You test it (online). You say what to improve, or add (new features increase the price!).[*=1]You pay, and when I get money, I send you the code. If you use linux I can send it as a patch and completes his (or new files) in the archive.
Additionally, I require that each engine has made available to me (or something else) where I work. I would do precisely the scripts under the distributions, because each is different (more and less).

Payments. I accept paypal payments or transfer to a bank account (Poland). Prices depend on the script and the language which will be written. As for languages, and their cost is the list looks like this: C++ (expensive), PHP and LUA (medium).

Back