• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

! [otservlist.org] Char MC and Robot Breaking Otlist Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuel157

/root
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Samuel10M
Are creating robot char in tibia ot in all versions the example of this, is in the mining system has a lot of char named Mineiro, ie they are creating fake char and breaking otlist rules. 163/265/118 all fack robot/mc/ip-internet dynamic.

Screenshot_1.png

otland Has nothing to do with otservlist, Otservlist Is A @xinn Problem And He allows SPoofs. DOnt use Otservlist, use Server Gala Instead. Simple.

Are creating robot char in tibia ot in all versions the example of this, is in the mining system has a lot of char named Mineiro, ie they are creating fake char and breaking otlist rules. 163/265/118 all fack robot/mc/ip-internet dynamic.

View attachment 63129
Nice that you report spoofing servers.
otland Has nothing to do with otservlist, Otservlist Is A @xinn Problem And He allows SPoofs. DOnt use Otservlist, use Server Gala Instead. Simple.
He posted it on Otservlist discussion then i guess he have right to post it here on otland.

Your interpretation is rusty. I said Otservlist Allows spoofs, And i meant its best to use gala for finding servers rather than otservlist. But Yeha clap clap to you LMFAO.
Nice that you report spoofing servers.

He posted it on Otservlist discussion then i guess he have right to post it here on otland.

Otservlist do nothing for spoofing... for example rexia.... there 20-30 player online but you can see 300-400+ ... you can open 50mc and GL&HF

yeap, its funny, otservlist dont ban this cause they pay for this haha
bro, sadly on this otservlist 80% are servers like this ;/
it's sad, cuz its one of the oldest tibia server list, and ppl looking for servers there from years, and they can't find any quality server only REXIA or OPENKA or other sh** with 95% spoof chars

it's sad, cuz its one of the oldest tibia server list, and ppl looking for servers there from years, and they can't find any quality server only REXIA or OPENKA or other sh** with 95% spoof chars
Ok i understand if you can play with 2-4 mc its ok, but if you go there and 3 players in depo or 10 ppl using trade or chat and you see 500 players online, then its something wrong, right?

Otservlist do nothing for spoofing... for example rexia.... there 20-30 player online but you can see 300-400+ ... you can open 50mc and GL&HF
We ban servers on a daily basis, but we don't announce that anywhere. As long as servers return data correctly to the list, they can have as many characters online as they please. We have banned 57 servers this month and it's not over yet.
I'm pretty sure you are not even talking about otservlist. There are 80% spoofing servers, but you can only name 1 after the other guy and 1 which is banned and not listed since years. Good research 👍

If you have some information about servers which presumably spoof, feel free to message me in private instead of digging out some old thread and trying to slander us with false accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back