• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otservlist.org

Blazed Druid

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey guys. I noticed that theres a few .. lets call tham " problems" for a few people using and advertising on otservlist.org.

It wont be possible to remake a otservlist since it will never reach the ammount of clicks as .org does.

I lately found myself reading about a guy throwing out hiw WHOLE ot concept since its multiply servers in one, (which would result a ban on otservlist and huge lack of players) and well... anyone got a solution for this shit?

I understand he wants to make money and not open gaps for people to spoof more players. on the cost of a very few only .. still harsh.

is there a way to actually buy off the otfans domain or something like this redirecting to a otservlist?

in that case I would be willing to pay the guy selling it. I saw him on the marketplace but he didnt really answer pms and kept asking for offers.. (lolwut)

a list where people can just put theyre fking servers on. i would ban off people which spoof(5 people active 500 afk :d )

anyone interested.? i got a finishd up page setting it up and adding a few known servers wouldnt take a minute for the owners.

leave some feedback please.

Back