• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTSEVER 7.72 + CLIENTE - RELEASE

justikar

Reaction score
Hello, too many people are looking for a 7.72 server.

So i will give a link for a full 7.72 server with cliente ( localhost, use hex to edit ip) .

This server is avesta with some custom edi...yoy can find bugs, but easu to fix.

Share xp, task, save system included..

REP me for it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2cxqu1fqfn7nqg3

You can use znote.

Server maybe is missing some table in db.

Well, I wont download this guys.

The distro is unstable as fuck no sourcs included we we cannot see what inside.

Yes, sir.

Btw @Yancarlos

How you want the distro that it loads a 7.4 map only and the rest is 7.72 client

or you want it is 7.4 so you can login with 7.4 client etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
fGGT1rd.jpg

o_O thanks you man :D then if client is included i just need change the IP with hex? :D also it would be nice for all these people who needs it too

Does the client have any anti-bot features/RSA changes and if so where are they specified?

No sir this is not the files for custom client with anti bot this is just for OTHire to load 7.4 maps and the spr&dat are included to login with a 7.72 client to show 7.4 sprites thats all

And I remember we had a convo on skype for this but you never responded.

... and if so what are the specified as? Where can I find/change these settings to further keep the clien bot free?

Example: Where to hex edit to change RSA on client; then where in Server Files do we change to match client?

Back