• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTStatus - New OTSList

Zerak

http://otstatus.com/
Reaction score
Hello,
I am the creator of GamingToplist, last time I was on this board, I showed you guys my Players Online & Game Tracker update. I got an idea right after I posted that thread, and that idea was to start a Tibia Toplist since GamingToplist has banners, categories, etc. It's too hard for OT Players to find servers on a different style of toplist.
However, I started working on OTStatus a little more than 2 weeks ago.

OTStatus is a Open Tibia Server List. Our goal is to become very big through google so we can provide players to the servers on the list. All the OTS Lists seems dead, by the look of it. And by dead, I don't mean that they don't get visitors and that people use them. I mean that they stopped getting updated, I have seen the same design and style ever since I made my first OT. I want you people to see something new, something more simple, something without advertisements besides "promote" and "countdown" since that's what you are looking for eventually.
When I googled "Tibia List", I found sites like "http://ots-list.org/" which has a design that will burn your eyes by just looking at it. So of course I wanted to make a Tibia server list since I already know how to run a toplist (Been running my other toplist ever since 2011)

So if you guys got any unique ideas which you would like to exist on a OT list, just send me a PM, explain the idea and stuff and hopefully, if the idea is good, then we will use it.

Take a moment of your time and check out the website:
http://OTStatus.com/ or http://OTStatus.org/ <- You decide.

Here's a preview of our good looking game tracker:

By the way, I forgot to mention that I added some of the servers myself, I took them from OTServlist and added the to OTStatus manually. But if your server is in the list and you would like to get it removed, change your server motd to "otstatus.com-delete"

Thank you for reading!

Good luck mate! Always glad to see new projects from our community members getting started :) I would appreciate it if the server owners would also need to specify 2 categories which would be: 1. Map (Real Map, Teleport, Custom RPG) and 2. EXP Rate (low,mid,high).
This would make two essential categorys which make it easier to find a new server to play on.
Kind Regards,
Damon

Last edited:
Good luck mate! Always glad to see new projects from our community members getting started :) I would appreciate it if the server owners would also need to specify 2 categories which would be: 1. Map (Real Map, Teleport, Custom RPG) and 2. EXP Rate (low,mid,high).
This would make two essential categorys which make it easier to find a new server to play on.
Kind Regards,
Damon

I Will make this hoppen as soon as I get home!
Off Topic: Gol D. Roger Ftw

Kind Regards,
Damon

I have now added "Map" part, I am not sure if I will add the EXP part, but we will if it will be needed soon.

I would really appreciate this, since it mkes it one step easier to find the server I am looking for.

EDIT:
I have just noticed, that you haven't added the "map" category in the search bar. You should add that asap, otherwhise it would make no sense :)

I would really appreciate this, since it mkes it one step easier to find the server I am looking for.

EDIT:
I have just noticed, that you haven't added the "map" category in the search bar. You should add that asap, otherwhise it would make no sense :)

Yeah, I know :p I will make advanced search function soon.

EDIT:

Sorry for not making it instantly but I am focusing on the SEO right now, for some reasons, Google is not indexing us. I will start working on the Search function as soon as I am done with SEO.

Back