• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTSTATUS.org

We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

dont work? :O

You got a nice project there, though I think there are too many OTS lists out there now and I still think vapus is the best, because it has more functions, besides, stian was talking about giving hosted project board for any server with more then XX players online. That's kinda cool too ;p

You got a nice project there, though I think there are too many OTS lists out there now and I still think vapus is the best, because it has more functions, besides, stian was talking about giving hosted project board for any server with more then XX players online. That's kinda cool too ;p

I told Holix such feature for long time ago. He might do it too. But they should get one by having X points.

I missed this list very much, Holix!

It's the best one out here.

Vapus - shitty, complicated design
Otslist.eu - darkblue + orange = oh my fucking eyes
otservlist.org - nice design, but half of page are ads, stats and menu. List starts in the second half of page.

otstatus.org as Cybershot wrote: Simplicity Pwnz

VAPUS 2.0 will be online soon, that's what Stian told me.

The one which is now, isn't finished yet ofcourse, but if Stian would want and have enough time, I'm sure he would make the best one out here.

Anyway, ineed a bit of ajax would look really good with this kind of form style. Keep up

Looks really professional and clean.
I like it.

OTSTATUS user -
127598149098.png

I made that signature. :)

Back