• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otvote.net [Suggestions/Bugs/Features]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I could make it more elegant and simple colors like every other list. Or, I can just stick with the colorful design. =D

@Dave, I've already added an overall vote count. So the votes still get reset each month, but you will always have an overall total. Just need to find a better place for it. (Credits to Toast from Fallenheros for the idea)

Also, I have already planned to add a "featured server" box, the server that wins at the end of 2 months will get the spot.

I guess I could make it more elegant and simple colors like every other list. Or, I can just stick with the colorful design. =D

@Dave, I've already added an overall vote count. So the votes still get reset each month, but you will always have an overall total. Just need to find a better place for it. (Credits to Toast from Fallenheros for the idea)

Also, I have already planned to add a "featured server" box, the server that wins at the end of 2 months will get the spot.

Thanks for adding that hope more ppl will start useing this I think layout is fine.

I think you need to change the sorting. When you click on version for example:

1st click: Newest to oldest
2nd click: Back to normal

It should work like this

1st click: Newest to oldest
2nd click: Oldest to newest
3rd click: Back to normal

Another thing, I dislike the layout. Its too much color. The header is nice with dark green but I think you need a lighter green for the rest. And darker colour for text (black?).

To start with, I like your project very much, it seems like it will become something great :). I don't know if you like that 'swampy green' color, butt it seems kinda boring to me. Ye, I came up why it seems so boring atm, there is no dynamic, that's the word xD. And suggestion would be like list with high scores, like the one that managed to get most votes within the reset limit will get on the 1st place, so everyone can see which server ever had most votes within, for now, those 2 months. I can see that you have it in "Votes in", but i think it should have its own listing.

I think 1 vote each 12h is to much. Make it once a week or day at least.

Elaney I think making it a vote a week would not be smart. I think this system allows your servers Community to show how dedicated they are to your server. Also how good they think your server is, no one will vote for a crappy server but the owner.
And I know for a fact this system works as ive gotten new players who said they joined server cause of this vote system.

I think 1 vote each 12h is to much. Make it once a week or day at least.

Menfes the green might be a little boring, maybe he could try some other colors see what ppl like cant hurt.
Im not understanding your highscores thing but sounds like a good idea, maybe explain more. Like would it be a separate page?

To start with, I like your project very much, it seems like it will become something great :). I don't know if you like that 'swampy green' color, butt it seems kinda boring to me. Ye, I came up why it seems so boring atm, there is no dynamic, that's the word xD. And suggestion would be like list with high scores, like the one that managed to get most votes within the reset limit will get on the 1st place, so everyone can see which server ever had most votes within, for now, those 2 months. I can see that you have it in "Votes in", but i think it should have its own listing.

After I redesign it, I will make a template system with many different colors for options.

Sounds great Thuggeh cant wait to see new layout.

I think the layout of this site should be edited re-made to something more professional. The layout looks like crap imo.

I assume this is dead, so closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back