• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTX 3.10 - Reward, Prey, Imbue, Multi Protocol: 100%

hm manged to fix it all semms okey no errors testing quests atm
you sure? because otx that i downloaded ( not this ) but the one from github had 1 use on casks + some were refiling different casks to those advised + all items from shop (boxes were not signed on what item is inside + were pushable out of house

you sure? because otx that i downloaded ( not this ) but the one from github had 1 use on casks + some were refiling different casks to those advised + all items from shop (boxes were not signed on what item is inside + were pushable out of house
oh cask XD didnt rly mind it thogth you sad cast xD

Do you have a compiled map editor for this? And what tibia dat shud i use?

Is it possible to get this to work on TFS 1.3? Having troubles getting imbuing to work on TFS. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

hello, got some problems with my otserver. people can only connect with my custom client but not with standard clients and ipchanger. when i try with a ipchanger and a tibia client i can get into account but whne i try to enter a character i just gets an error

Hey again! got another issue the issue about the client we just ignore :pp will use custom client, i can't find the npc to start the access quest to feyrist and the tps when i enter shrines don't work either :p im not really up to date about feyrist tho. but would appreciate if you or someone could point me in the right direction about that! players are asking about feyrist :p

i login to server and after 5-10 sec i got Debug
what's wrong ?

Hey again! got another issue the issue about the client we just ignore :pp will use custom client, i can't find the npc to start the access quest to feyrist and the tps when i enter shrines don't work either :p im not really up to date about feyrist tho. but would appreciate if you or someone could point me in the right direction about that! players are asking about feyrist :p
You fix ur problem with Client ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back