• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTX 3.7 [House tile becomes item ID 1094]

Seannyboy450

Solutions
Reaction score
Why is it that random tiles in my house on my 10.98 server (OTX 3.7) become item ID 1094? It's invisible, over the floor tile and I can't /r it. I tried removing it from my items.xml but it doesn't help, it still appears randomly on house tiles. I can't put any items over it whatsoever and the only way to remove it is to open the map editor and remove that tile + house on that tile, save, then re-add it.

Long story short, house tiles become invisible item ID 1094 randomly and I can't put items over it. can't /r it either.

What is going on?

21:49 You see an item of type 1094.
Item ID: 1094.
Position: 32336, 32184, 7

If you are using RME, can you ctrl+f the itemid 1094 and see if anything shows up? if so, remove them all and see if the problem persists.

If you are using RME, can you ctrl+f the itemid 1094 and see if anything shows up? if so, remove them all and see if the problem persists.

There aren't any on the map with editor, that's what is weird... They just appear out of nowhere when I'm adding items to a house. I tried removing from items.xml but didn't help.

There aren't any on the map with editor, that's what is weird... They just appear out of nowhere when I'm adding items to a house. I tried removing from items.xml but didn't help.

The code in items.xml is just for attributes and the name.
Do a serach for it in your datapack, might be some broken transform script that is doing it.
Could also be something wrong with your source code (most likely)

I would try it with a clean database to see if you have something corrupt in house items etc

If it's the same with a clean database, try running the server with TFS and see if that fixes it (seems to help most ppl ;))

Back