• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTX - 7.6] Outfit Window Debug...

XST53

Reaction score
Hello, I'm working on a 7.6 server using OTX, so far everything works fine except for one thing, when I try to change the outfit (character made with in-game account maker NPC), the outfit window pops up and instead of the current outfit the character has, you can see a Beholder, if I try to change to a different one, I immediately get a debug error and I get logged out. I haven't modified any of the outfit files, I'm not sure if this is an error from the NPC itself when it creates the characters. Has anybody had this error before? Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks.

i have otx too and i don't have this problem, try to use a website instead could be the npc itself but i don't think so because the error would have been reported long time ago

i have otx too and i don't have this problem, try to use a website instead could be the npc itself but i don't think so because the error would have been reported long time ago
Do you use OTX for 7.6 too? If you do, which OTX version is it?

I’ll set up a website to try it later today.

what looktype and sex is your character?
When I create it, I login and I have the citizen looktype, and it’s a male, but in the Outfit Window the looktype is a Beholder for some reason, if I change it I get a debug error, if I accept, the character actually changes to a Beholder...

This is the default Male outfit:

This is the Outfit Window, if I click on "Next" I get a Debug Error and the client closes. I have no idea why there's a Beholder:

This is the default Female outfit:

And this is the Female Outfit Window - this one has different Orc looktypes, including the one riding a wolf, and the Big Wolf looktype too. These actually work, however, I want the normal player outfits.

Any ideas on how to get the original outfits? My outfits.xml file has the correct types, so I'm guessing it might be the source, any help is appreciated!

Attachments

try replacing with this.. you trying using a website, btw? are you using otx2 or 3?
Code:
void ProtocolGame::sendOutfitWindow() < search for this and check if it's the same otherwhise replace it(this code is the originalone  of otx2)
{
    NetworkMessage_ptr msg = getOutputBuffer();
    if(!msg)
        return;

TRACK_MESSAGE(msg);
    msg->put<char>(0xC8);
    AddCreatureOutfit(msg, player, player->getDefaultOutfit(), true);

#ifdef _MULTIPLATFORM77
    msg->put<uint16_t>(player->sex % 2 ? 128 : 136);
    msg->put<uint16_t>(player->isPremium() ? (player->sex % 2 ? 134 : 142) : (player->sex % 2 ? 131 : 139));
#else
    msg->put<char>(player->sex % 2 ? 128 : 136);
    msg->put<char>(player->isPremium() ? (player->sex % 2 ? 134 : 142) : (player->sex % 2 ? 131 : 139));
#endif

player->hasRequestedOutfit(true);
}

try replacing with this.. you trying using a website, btw? are you using otx2 or 3?
Code:
void ProtocolGame::sendOutfitWindow() < search for this and check if it's the same otherwhise replace it(this code is the originalone  of otx2)
{
    NetworkMessage_ptr msg = getOutputBuffer();
    if(!msg)
        return;

TRACK_MESSAGE(msg);
    msg->put<char>(0xC8);
    AddCreatureOutfit(msg, player, player->getDefaultOutfit(), true);

#ifdef _MULTIPLATFORM77
    msg->put<uint16_t>(player->sex % 2 ? 128 : 136);
    msg->put<uint16_t>(player->isPremium() ? (player->sex % 2 ? 134 : 142) : (player->sex % 2 ? 131 : 139));
#else
    msg->put<char>(player->sex % 2 ? 128 : 136);
    msg->put<char>(player->isPremium() ? (player->sex % 2 ? 134 : 142) : (player->sex % 2 ? 131 : 139));
#endif

player->hasRequestedOutfit(true);
}
I checked that part in the source but it was like that already. The error happened with a website as well. But it’s alright, I got OTX 2.9 like you and it works, thanks man!

Back