• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux OTX distro 120% of cpu

aberick

Reaction score
Hello people, i need help urgent.
My distro consumes 120% of cpu server, i use otx server and my server have a lot of players.
I dont understand what are wrong? my servers consumes 120 % of cpu and dont consumes memory, only cpu kkk and freeze my server.

Sorry for bad english, i dont speak english.

What version of OTX do you use? I would recommend you go to blacktibia.org because that is where they support OTX.

This could be because of a stuck script, disable your scripts in groups and see if the problem goes away.

I use version 2.9 , the last version.
when my server has less than 300 people this does not happen

another detail when I finish compiling the sources of otx in linux, it is 60 mb with the application, is this normal? considering that the 0.4 standard is tfs 4-5 mb

Maybe you are compiling with debug info or without the optimizations that TFS uses. Talk to MartyX, he is currently developing OTX

Back