• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X OTX From Nto Hard (0.4) & (8.6) Lagging when players sent too many packets.

Sanzenkai

Reaction score
Hello, on my OTX if people use too many hotkeys on elfbot or otc they lag the server but on another servers that does not happens, they look like have something to filter that mutch information but mine don't. I want to know what i can do to fix that, i narrow it down to the source because i installed a function that if a player sent to much packets they will have the connection cut. Thank you in advance.

i would love to, but i don't have the knowledge to convert my server to 1.x

You dont need any big knowledge to convert your server to 1.x
You will have just problems with OTX and we both know that
Many scripts of older versions are working on new TFS
Theres not even 1 reason to stay on OTX without any scripting experience anyway

You dont need any big knowledge to convert your server to 1.x
You will have just problems with OTX and we both know that
Many scripts of older versions are working on new TFS
Theres not even 1 reason to stay on OTX without any scripting experience anyway
So if i just try 1.x source it will work right away?

Who uses 16.04 in 2023
i'm new at this linux thing, that was the version that the guy who owns this otx in particular told to use for compilling, xD
Post automatically merged:

As one of the long-suffering representatives of the OTX engine, I speak with pride, follow what @Levi999x said, use a newer engine.
Thanks, but again, i've struggling to just compile imagine to convert my scripts haha

i'm new at this linux thing, that was the version that the guy who owns this otx in particular told to use for compilling, xD
Post automatically merged:

Thanks, but again, i've struggling to just compile imagine to convert my scripts haha
Since I discovered TFS Downgrade, I decided to migrate from a very old OT that used evotions 7.92 by xidaozu and tfs 0.4 8.6 to Nekiro's TFS 1.5. It was a laborious process, but I managed to convert some scripts and also had help from other people. One day, someone suggested that I study more about the server's compat.lua. So I spent some time exploring what this compat.lua was. After a few days of study, I discovered that it was necessary to convert the old functions to the new ones. I continued working on my OT and now my project is almost complete. Over time, I developed and learned to use TFS 1.x with more confidence. Now I'm excited to explore TFS 1.x. With dedication, you can master these versions too.

Since I discovered TFS Downgrade, I decided to migrate from a very old OT that used evotions 7.92 by xidaozu and tfs 0.4 8.6 to Nekiro's TFS 1.5. It was a laborious process, but I managed to convert some scripts and also had help from other people. One day, someone suggested that I study more about the server's compat.lua. So I spent some time exploring what this compat.lua was. After a few days of study, I discovered that it was necessary to convert the old functions to the new ones. I continued working on my OT and now my project is almost complete. Over time, I developed and learned to use TFS 1.x with more confidence. Now I'm excited to explore TFS 1.x. With dedication, you can master these versions too.
If i event can't compile, how i'm supposed to try the rest?

Back