• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

otx items

MaR0

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
does anybody know how to edit this otb file ? which program and which client should i use this items was from otx 8.10 version the source was released from this guy @MartyX .

Attachments

You can probably use this Item Editor, the client should be equal to the otb version, so a 8.10 client should work
which exactly item editor should i use? i tried many programs but they didn't work as well such as this OpenTibia - Browse /opentibia tools/otitemeditor-0.3.1 at SourceForge.net (https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=32523&package_id=202862&release_id=565698) also when i use this some error appear at console and says
Code:
Loading items (OTB)

[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Incorrect version detected, please use official items.otb.

ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!

I just checked and it appears that this otb is from 8.54, I'll convert it to 8.1 for you, just a sec

if it works fine, it's easier to change on config.lua:

change skipItemsVersionCheck = true

to

skipItemsVersionCheck = false

to

still not work when i change the items that i posted with otitemeditor it says
Code:
[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Incorrect version detected, please use official items.otb.

> ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!

to

i just need how to edit this items with what exactly version should i use

It appears there's something wrong with your client's data or spr, it worked fine for me

Try this one

Attachments

Back