• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTX Server 3][NPC and/or Talkaction] Requesting premium purchasing method

Jeaux

Reaction score
Ideally I'd like to have an NPC who would offer different premium scrolls for different lengths of time for in-game gold. Partnered with this request is my inability to figure out why my current !buypremium talkaction always ends up showing what I assume is the max number of premium days after using the command, but that is more for the Support board unless this request makes that challenge irrelevant.

If anyone knows how to create or find such and NPC script and/or address my other challenge, it would be greatly appreciated as I was unable to find much when searching myself.

you can create custom shopping list this way (see rashid.lua) and script onBuy to add scroll to player equipment and set actionid / description to it:
[Mod / NPC][8.7+] Advanced "The Travelling Trader Quest" (Rashid)

you can read scroll description/actionId in function onUse to know how many days you should add to player's account

I appreciate the answer, but I'm no coder so it will take me some time to figure this out. Thank you though!