• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ OTX Server Global - Version: (3.10) randomly "connection lost"

LIINDI

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys!
Im just curious if anyone in here who used/uses The OTX Server Global - Version: (3.10) have had any issues with random "Connection lost" error on their server?
It's so strange because in the server console there doesn't appear a error at all. The game just freezes and some error like Connection lost to the host (not sure if exact message) appears. So then i need to restart the server..

I thiiink it might have to do with RAM usage or something because both of the times i've been mapping the RL map while letting the server run. I would think that mapping is taking up alot of ram but im not sure.

*Also now that i have let the server run without me mapping or anything the error have not appeared yet for like 3 hours.

What's your thoughts?

*Edit: Currently having the server on takes about 44% off my RAM. The map is 135mb. Im guessing the issue is the RAM. Because when using RME the % should increase quite dramaticly right? 8GB Ram overall.

Regards
LINDI

Last edited:
Hello guys!
Im just curious if anyone in here who used/uses The OTX Server Global - Version: (3.10) have had any issues with random "Connection lost" error on their server?
It's so strange because in the server console there doesn't appear a error at all. The game just freezes and some error like Connection lost to the host (not sure if exact message) appears. So then i need to restart the server..

I thiiink it might have to do with RAM usage or something because both of the times i've been mapping the RL map while letting the server run. I would think that mapping is taking up alot of ram but im not sure.

*Also now that i have let the server run without me mapping or anything the error have not appeared yet for like 3 hours.

What's your thoughts?

*Edit: Currently having the server on takes about 44% off my RAM. The map is 135mb. Im guessing the issue is the RAM. Because when using RME the % should increase quite dramaticly right? 8GB Ram overall.

Regards
LINDI

Hello,
I use the OTX more on a VPS machine,
however it is a very extensive server and it consumes enough RAM.
If you use both on your personal machine,
I advise you to choose between using REMERES or OTX, one at a time.
Avoid crashes xD

Yeah im actually working on getting a vps aswell, i think i need to get one with 8GB atleast. How much ram does your have? Yeah agreed gonna use one at a time in the future xD

Back