• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Outcast 7.6 antibot/wars/rpg/custom map FINLAND

shajkoo

Reaction score
Not mine just Reclaming it
:D
http://outcast.no-ip.org/

Outcast server, 24/7! Exprate: high PVP-RPG

NOTE!: Gameserver Outcast has been reset.
All the characters were deleted, houses cleaned, everything was cleaned, entirely. Now everybody has a chance to become the best!
This reset was done lately,

New host computer / host has been bought, and it will be always the same. This means, that we will ensure you a perfect playing environment. Everything is alright and stable now. Even though it has always been. We are providing a lagless gaming environment with our extremely powerful server machine.

The vocations are even more balanced than before.
Now I'd say its just perfect.

We have alot of unique monsters, hunting areas, depots, cities, quests and everything you can ever imagine. Also a new PVP island, where you do not lose levels if you die, but its only accessable if a gamemaster is keeping a PVP contest at the island.
(PVP is on 24/7 in everyplace of the map, but the PVP island is an exception. You can only get there if you tell a gamemaster to invite you into the PVP match.)

From the following page you can make an account and a character and start playing.

Homepage: Home - Outcast Server

Also remember to join our Forum:
Board Message

And dont forget to come and talk in our own private ventrilo channel. We use Ventrilo, version 2.1.3. From our homepage you can see the IP, and the channel+password. Just get into the ventrilo and talk with the other players, and maybe with a gamemaster too. But remember, you must download ventrilo version 2.1.3.

4/7 of our gamemasters are from Finland, but we can also speak Spanish, French, Swedish and of course our native, English and Finnish. Also 2 of them are from the United States, and one from Sweden. Theres always one Gm or more helping people.

Our staff will help you in any situation. Just message us and we give you the best help we can get.

We update the server almost every week. New hunting areas, new cities, new quests, and also, alot new houses.

For the people who like events and raids, there will be alot fun, since we keep raids and all kinds of events almost daily. We also keep PVP contests.

Our Gamemasters keep the good playing environment up and help people as much as they can.

Remember that anykind of abusage to a gamemaster or owner, anykind of hacking/pinging attempt or such WILL be reported to the ISP where the abovesaid things have come from.

Join our server and you'll have a lot of fun.
Outcast server is a lifetime experience for sure.
You will not regret, we promise.
Good luck and have fun!
http://outcast.no-ip.org/

Last edited:
wow this server is quite fun :D one problem tough, my knight is stuck :S

i went trough a portal in the elven armor quest (Teleport: Dragon Lands then all the way south. Just at the dl went down the stairs.)
And here are all chairs all around us. Cant walk or move. We cant trow the chairs in the fire too :S plzz fix this.

I want to play again ;(

Last edited:
wow this server is quite fun :D one problem tough, my knight is stuck :S

i went trough a portal in the elven armor quest (Teleport: Dragon Lands then all the way south. Just at the dl went down the stairs.)
And here are all chairs all around us. Cant walk or move. We cant trow the chairs in the fire too :S plzz fix this.

I want to play again ;(

msg god qut, hes usualy online :)

and yes, server is really good. huge custom map

Ive been playin there for few first editions.
Its cool if u want to feel some oldschool tibia 7.6 pvp
But when it comes to get to high lvls u wont do a shit without donating since u can buy houses with custom monsters spawns and full sets.

yea i agree with that one, the best items are only obtainable by donating ;(

items arent too good? donation wep = 60 atk, and u can get magic long sword in game :)

donations for private spawn is kinda gay though xd

Yeah this server is damm dead its kinda funny just take 15olvl and start to war, but this time qut ruined like everything only one thing is good anti-bot client. He is like mastercores owner or ryan just making reset and "fixing" everything but only one thing he care about is DOnations. You need just aim next of player and sd/runes hits its fcking easy to shoot runes.

Yeah this server is damm dead its kinda funny just take 15olvl and start to war, but this time qut ruined like everything only one thing is good anti-bot client. He is like mastercores owner or ryan just making reset and "fixing" everything but only one thing he care about is DOnations. You need just aim next of player and sd/runes hits its fcking easy to shoot runes.

what do u mean?

Its f*king bugged you just need aim next of target whit rune and it will hit, qut wont fix it because he thinks that its too hard for "new" players if it works like on tibianic or on other servers.

Its pay2win server, outcast was good only at first ediition, then QUT decided to make some money, since these times its pay2win.
/NotRecommended

Its f*king bugged you just need aim next of target whit rune and it will hit, qut wont fix it because he thinks that its too hard for "new" players if it works like on tibianic or on other servers.

lol what the fuck. Everyone who ever tried to pk me shot half their sds on npcs 10 sqm away when i was stairhopping. good "antibot" client

lol what the fuck. Everyone who ever tried to pk me shot half their sds on npcs 10 sqm away when i was stairhopping. good "antibot" client
Hitboxes are fucked. You can just throw somewhere around the target and it will hit.

Also, its ultra p2win. There was some rumours donation houses etc wont come in this reset but boom, 1 month and god qut was selling them.
It would be awesome server without this greedy donation stuff.

Worst thing is somepeople get lets say level 250 for 10€ while some other have to pay over 30€.
It depends how much someone is willing to pay, owner is ripping people. I bet Outcast would be 99% success in someone elses hands.

Hitboxes are fucked. You can just throw somewhere around the target and it will hit.

Also, its ultra p2win. There was some rumours donation houses etc wont come in this reset but boom, 1 month and god qut was selling them.
It would be awesome server without this greedy donation stuff.

Worst thing is somepeople get lets say level 250 for 10€ while some other have to pay over 30€.
It depends how much someone is willing to pay, owner is ripping people. I bet Outcast would be 99% success in someone elses hands.

Ive played for few editions, i remember once how my real mate decided to donate some cash out there, after donating 50$ he got 4 floor house full with mpas/g legs and other shit ( professionally decorated ofc )
+ a teleport to private spawn including some never seen before monsters which gives me about 10% on lvl 210 soz.
If u arent willing to pay the cash, you wont have fun there
Cheers

Ive played for few editions, i remember once how my real mate decided to donate some cash out there, after donating 50$ he got 4 floor house full with mpas/g legs and other shit ( professionally decorated ofc )
+ a teleport to private spawn including some never seen before monsters which gives me about 10% on lvl 210 soz.
If u arent willing to pay the cash, you wont have fun there
Cheers
Server where you have to pay to have fun isnt fun server.

Last reset there was some ultra crazy guy who paid over 400euros to get donation house, items and gamemaster.
He also didnt get banned/deleted no matter how many times people reported him for botting. Is that fun?

Look mate, as i said much earlier in this topic, outcast was fun on the first edition, no donating just pure pvp and these wars : poland against sweden all the time, damm it was fun.

Look mate, as i said much earlier in this topic, outcast was fun on the first edition, no donating just pure pvp and these wars : poland against sweden all the time, damm it was fun.
Sucks it wont happen again, never.
It would be awesome.

Back