• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Outfit bonus script.

Arrish

Reaction score
Hello guys. Does anyone know how to fix a script where you get bonus when you have a certan outfit . For example when you have a warrior outfit you get + 100 hp. I would be grateful if someone told me where i can find some kind of this scripts or atleast tell me how i can learn to do it. I mean do i need to know LUA or how should i get started. Please help

Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards.

I still dont understand what compile means like what do i compile to get my tfs to 0.4 . Can someone explain better for me please.

You compile the sources of your 0.4 Rev and you will get a TFS.exe which you need to place in your server folder and run as a server.
You shouldn't bother about that if you haven't even donated.

So its just like compile the 0.4 TFS and replace the new TFS.exe with my old tfs and it will work? Or is it something more i need to do?
I have premium on my other account.

Alright thank you. I will try to compile my TFS.exe to 0.4 or what it is if i get problem i write back here. But doesnt the outfit bonus script work for my 0.2.7 mystic spirte tfs? or i must compile?

Back