• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Outfit?????

Majinek

Reaction score
I want to do rpg serv and i want to give one outfit per vocation like this
Mage = Mage, wizard outfit
Paladin = Nobleman, hunter outfit
etc.
But when i write in outfits vocation="2" to selected citizen outfit. Still all players can set citizen outfit how can i do that????????????

Set the vocational samples to the outfits you want for that vocation

Code:
allowChangeOutfit = false
allowChangeColors = true
allowChangeAddons = true

edit: too slow

Last edited:
Like this
<outfit id="1" sample ="2">
<list gender="0" lookType="136" name="Citizen"/>
<list gender="1" lookType="128" name="Citizen"/>
sample????? <<<<<<< Is that to outfit??????????
and how to add vocational sample ?????????????

If you use Gesior AAC, it's Sorcerer Sample, etc in database table "players", change their looktype :p

If you don't, you can write a simple onLogin script.

Last edited:
go to outfits.xml and put default="0" for all of them then make a simple login script that gives each vocation the outfits u desire. just edit a "first items" script for the login script.

But when i want they will have
outfit like this
Mage = Wizard, Nobleman/Woman,Mage outfits then how to do it ?????? Maybe in c++ is that i want to do like this
<outfit id="1" vocation ="2">
<list gender="0" lookType="136" name="Citizen"/>
<list gender="1" lookType="128" name="Citizen"/>

and where is vocation ="" i can set what outfit is for vocation ?????

Or can i do that in php in webpage where you chose the vocation????? you can choose outfits like this
you choose a Sorcerer and there will be 3 outfits to get and when you create a character but the outfit is not good you can change it in web??????

Last edited:
do it with storageId, ex:
when u leaving rookgaard mages get storage 10000, palys 10001, kinas 10002... etc

and add this in your outfits
PHP:
<outfit id="xxx" storage="10000"....

It works fine. You don't know what you're doing, keep begging until someone does the entire system for you, or take the time to learn some minimal lua scripting and do it yourself

Back