• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Outfits and Addons. Help!

Trebla

Reaction score
Hello again!

I was just wondering...Can I have undefined addons in the same outfit? Example: you use an item1 and you get a backpack in addon1 for the outfit but if you use item2 you get a hat in addon1 for the same outfit.

I tried to make myself as clear as possible, any doubt just ask.

Second question: Can I activate somehow the 3rd addon?

Thanks in advance!

Server info: otserv 0.6.3 rev 6052

I don't mean "activating" it like if there was a 3rd addon for every outfit already made... just making a custom 3rd addon and being able to "activate" it.

Anyway, any clue on my first question?

Thanks!

It is possible (the use item get addon idea). I'm sure if you searched around you'd find one (theres one where you click on a statue, and you'll get the addon, I'm sure you can configure it).

& the 3rd addon, I guess it's somewhere in sources? I wouldn't know.

He is asking if you can get a different "addon 1" for the same outfit (kinda like assign two addons for the same spot), I am interested in this aswell, if anyone knows about this please do tell.

If you want some answers on how to enable 3rd addon, then I suggest to search for it. <_<

Ninjahopparn, are your 1,790 other posts as useful as this is? Thanks so much.

Does anybody know anything about what I'm asking?

Back