• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient [Outfits] New and customs

potinho

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Morning everyone!

Somebody have a pack of new outfits in odb format and custom outfits for 7.6 protocol? Im looking for new outfits like Crown and custom looktypes por OTServ. If u can share, i will very thankful!

Last edited:
I think thee crown outfit is on there, are you wanting the sprite sheets or the outfit otb?

You can export the objext builder outfits, but if you're using old protocol that doesn't support addons, you need to do a little bit of sprite work to merge the layers.

If you're willing to tip, i could do/heelp you with this. :p

I think thee crown outfit is on there, are you wanting the sprite sheets or the outfit otb?

You can export the objext builder outfits, but if you're using old protocol that doesn't support addons, you need to do a little bit of sprite work to merge the layers.

If you're willing to tip, i could do/heelp you with this. :p
Im using old protocol but its changed to accept addons and new outfits. Im looking for custom outfits, none specific. If anyone want to share ou swap with me. Custom like those:

1663335182524.png1663335207423.png1663335241218.png

None of those are related to Global (i guess)

Back