• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Outfits]Premium outfits and others.

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
Ok, it is possible to be pacc wasn't able to have all outfits?

I mean: player who have free account have only 4 standard outfits. When he will buy pacc- premium player - he will have all outfits. But why its that premium have all outfits?

It is possible to change it? I don't want to he have all outfits, becouse i want make quests on them. So i want to be norseman outfit wasn't avaible for premium player. It must be only when i will have done quest.

So what i have to change in outfits.xml?

Sorry for my english, but i hope you understand what i mean. ;)

no, you don't understand what i mean ;P

I want make quests on new outfits. But how, when premium players have them all?

I mean that premium players have all outfits. So its impossible to make quests on outfits becouse they have already all outfits.

I want to be premium was have only 8 outfits without quests outfits, pirate, norseman etc. How do do it?

wow thats a really old thread :D

Answer is simple, you must use in outfits.xml:
quest="23472"

where 23472 is storage key used to identify if player can wear this outfit

then you create action, for example:

Code:
local storage = 23472

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) ~= 1) then
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage, 1)
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Congratulations, now you can wear xxx outfit!")
	else
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You already got this outfit.")
	end
end

wow thats a really old thread :D

Answer is simple, you must use in outfits.xml:
quest="23472"

where 23472 is storage key used to identify if player can wear this outfit

then you create action, for example:

Code:
local storage = 23472

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage) ~= 1) then
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage, 1)
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Congratulations, now you can wear xxx outfit!")
	else
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You already got this outfit.")
	end
end

this not work for me man :(
have other way to do this?:confused:

What he is saying is that in your outfits.xml

you have to add a parameter to make it a quest outfit like the one below.

Code:
	<outfit type="2" looktype="12" enabled="1" name="Archdemon" premium="1" quest="30015"/>

Then the server checks if the player's storage value (in this case 30015) is greater then zero. If so the player can use the outfit.

The script is just setting the storage value and there are plently of examples already in your server and around these boards.

Lua:
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGEID, 1)

Back