• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Outfits

Slafesko

Reaction score
There is a problem with my AAC (gesior AAC) the outfits looks jpeg and they are already gif at my database they are looks like this
Search, Highscore pages.
pqakbqhkdcp3.jpg

Is there a way to fix it to be gif as my database?!

Welcome to otland you can get 1k views and no answer.

Funny.
Said this member, who in last 22 threads asked for help or want to sell graphics. You don't add nothing to otland open source society, you want to earn on it, and you want be treated prioritized. Additionaly you have pretensions!
So, why other members don't want help you...?
Hmm... I don't know (laugh).

In other hand, you really don't see on this site all free code, tools, help etc.? Hey, you have used them!

Bump
53 views and no one knows the solution?!!

If you use search option, you will know that your question is not first one on this forum, so maybe some members don't want repeat themselves.

BTW this thread name say nothing, so maybe in first, start with yourself, and then from others.

Last edited:
Funny.
Said this member, who in last 22 threads asked for help or want to sell graphics. You don't add nothing to otland open source society, you want to earn on it, and you want be treated prioritized. Additionaly you have pretensions!
So, why other members don't want help you...?
Hmm... I don't know (laugh).

In other hand, you really don't see on this site all free code, tools, help etc.? Hey, you have used them!

If you use search option, you will know that your question is not first one on this forum, so maybe some members don't want repeat themselves.

BTW this thread name say nothing, so maybe in first, start with yourself, and then from others.
Kiddo i gave x10 more to this community then you think Making "FREE" GFX works

Back