• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Outfits

Vizjus

Banned User
Reaction score
#ifdef PROTOCOL_77
msg->put<uint16_t>(player->sex % 2 ? 128 : 136); // outfit patch future reference
msg->put<uint16_t>(player->isPremium() ? (player->sex % 2 ? 134 : 142) : (player->sex % 2 ? 131 : 139));

So i have this in the player outfit window function but it is very complicated to me basically all have premmium and i cant understand which to change and how does it make any sense.

can someone explain what is to change here to show me correct ouftits for each sex? I do not understand 1 thing 128 to 136 but 135 is empty and 136 is other sex and in premium the whole thing is crazy af. i just want solely to add multiple outfits here that wont be wearable from the list unless they are unlocked how can i achieve something like 8+ has with outfits and addons in 7x? ( i have outfits with full addons so i just want them to be available by list and without quest not to be useable

Solution
it says:
sex 0 start at 128
sex 1 start at 136
sex 0 no premium ends at 131
sex 0 premium ends at 134
sex 1 no premium ends at 139
sex 1 premium ends at 142

have a nice day
Old outfit windows take two values, first outfit and last outfit and then shows it as a table, you cant do anything else, maybe showing all the outfits but you can use only the ones that you unlocked.

Old outfit windows take two values, first outfit and last outfit and then shows it as a table, you cant do anything else, maybe showing all the outfits but you can use only the ones that you unlocked.
sure so if i create outfits on around number 500 and say use /o ( as GM ) it will turn me to some tiles because they are put in const as ID will it not like that in outfit window? also if i change the range of the first one 128-136 to say 400-450 and then change this in outfits.xml to change for each sex aha so how come it is working for female if C++ is not even told it goes to 142 i relaly dont understand this mess
134 : 142 like look at this outfit range how does it make any sense if its both female and male ? XD i just need explaination to how exactly this code works here

Funny thing you hate on everyone who ever used the support board, either if it was today, or 10 years ago,
Then you go around here yourself "halp plx I need make money on big pro ot"

Funny thing you hate on everyone who ever used the support board, either if it was today, or 10 years ago,
Then you go around here yourself "halp plx I need make money on big pro ot"
show proof to your ignorant claims. It was felipe that was hating on me for asking questions saying im noob i see you are not different than him.
Find yourself better things to do than sit on forum and complain about everyone and spread the hate because of people like you this forum has bad reputation and everyone is not as half as toxic as the "fresh users"
clown_4.jpg

clown alert he ran away from his cage in police station in south park

show proof to your ignorant claims. It was felipe that was hating on me for asking questions saying im noob i see you are not different than him.
Find yourself better things to do than sit on forum and complain about everyone and spread the hate because of people like you this forum has bad reputation and everyone is not as half as toxic as the "fresh users"
clown_4.jpg

clown alert he ran away from his cage in police station in south park
That's a nice picture of you, surely fits after you marked my comment as best answer to your question which will highlight my post for everyone xD
CVjIQaw.png

it says:
sex 0 start at 128
sex 1 start at 136

have a nice day

Solution
That's a nice picture of you, surely fits after you marked my comment as best answer to your question which will highlight my post for everyone xD
CVjIQaw.png
maybe so the mods do something about you spamming offtopic and provoking for god knows what reasons bug on the end of the stick.

it says:
sex 0 start at 128
sex 1 start at 136

have a nice day
thank you so much this made everything so clear for me once he is dealt with i will mark your answer as the good one.

Back