• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Outfits

Solutions
Reaction score
On my server I have more than 50 outfits (and each outfit is part of an outfit PACK, so there must be +- about 10 packs) and the player is free to choose between these outfits but he can only change it via the command /outfit NAME OF THE OUTFIT he wants. So thinking and a way to improve and speed up the process I wanted to create a script that when I say !outfit it will take the outfit(pack) that I am and will IGNOR the other outfits and will only show the outfits from that PACK in the SET OUTFIT (outfit window).

Each OUTFIT (PACK) is configured by a STORAGE, if the pack has 5 outfits, the 5 outfits have the same storage (only the one that will be in the SET OUTFIT that has different storage, but it is part of the same PACK). So example:

I have the dragon ball z PACK, it contains the outfits of GOKU (this is released in SET OUTFIT), Vegeta, Picculo and Gohan. When using the command !outfit or pack (this can be changed) it will get the outfit that I am, in the case it's GOKU's, it's already there in OUTFITS, then it blocks all other outfits and will show only the one from GOKU, VEGETA, PICCULO and GOHAN.

If you need editing in the sources (OTX 2.8) I have them here with me to edit.

Last edited:
he can make normal outfit windows check from 1 to 25 and then add storage check if 1 source will ignore first 25 outfit id and outfit windows will check outfit id from 25 to 50 and if 2 checks from 50 to 75 and and and so every +1 storage source will check 25 outfits to not crash the client. (like spider server)
I can do it but sorry I sold it for someone in discord so I can't give it for free anymore :S
I give you an idea of how to can make it.

he can make normal outfit windows check from 1 to 25 and then add storage check if 1 source will ignore first 25 outfit id and outfit windows will check outfit id from 25 to 50 and if 2 checks from 50 to 75 and and and so every +1 storage source will check 25 outfits to not crash the client. (like spider server)
I can do it but sorry I sold it for someone in discord so I can't give it for free anymore :S
I give you an idea of how to can make it.
i'll try do, if i have some doubt i can ask u?

Back