• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Outt pvped

pierce is bad? no need to listen to a bad player
he has an annoying voice he always makes fun of your saying you have no friends and tells story of how he leaves his house.
its so patethic to lsiten to, maybe as you would notice i'd always leave when he started talking about stuff like that
pierce will always be a geek, with our without 5 years of highschool
hes just starting his first tho! round of applause

But you switched to David's team. The team you always hit your keyboard so hard in vent because all they would do is play knights. The team when we would fight against there knights would make you so pissed off to leave vent and say fuck this server. The team after we killed them you would message saying terrible. At least if you were going to leave make a new team and not join a terrible, full of knights team. You even made a poll about David playing Trucido that it would downgrade to level 150 and it looks like when even you play it that its going to come true. At least tell your team to play mages for Christ's sake since you despised of them for playing eks

Matt, you always talk about how 'GOOD' you are and shit but the fact of the matter is you got SOLO'D last night so you honestly can't be all that 'GOOD' :\

Matt, you always talk about how 'GOOD' you are and shit but the fact of the matter is you got SOLO'D last night so you honestly can't be all that 'GOOD' :\

He got soloed by your KNIGHT lmao, you're such a hypocrite..

He got soloed by your KNIGHT lmao, you're such a hypocrite..

they pinged me . he didnt actually kill me
i was gone. just had 30 seconds left pz and got ping and magic walls is only 18 seconds :<

Back