• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Over 30 custom expierence spots/quests+training monks for €14.95 or $21.95!

They look nice, though have they been released before?
Is it a one sale only?

You should mention this. :)

There is one spot that was relased long time ago (all links died), the rest was mapped by me for my OT project, but I quited it and now i'm selling it.

I bet you did the 1% and the rest you took from old maps, back in time. There was a few epic good map releases, you just cut a few hunting grounds, quests, and add them all together.

I bet you did the 1% and the rest you took from old maps, back in time. There was a few epic good map releases, you just cut a few hunting grounds, quests, and add them all together.

I'm pretty sure he did all of those, he is trusted around here.

I recognize many of those area's from Neon's released map(s), perhaps some from someone else...but I cannot think of a name.

I recognize many of those area's from Neon's released map(s), perhaps some from someone else...but I cannot think of a name.
Screw you, give a proof insead of fucking and lying, ok?

I've found few extra pieces and included it to the map pack:

sdp7qr.png

55981792.png

24259038.png

94136838.png

43465942.png

97736693.png

95485730.png

17028541.png

Last edited:
sure i will take it, you must send the map first though. I don't know you which kinda creates problems. Am well known on Otland and host of True Havoc so if you feel nervous about it don't send!
As soon as I receive the map I will buy your Minecraft gift code.

Get a hold of me through PM or my msn: [email protected]

Back