• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Overwatch General

poopsiedoodle

Gibe moni plos
Reaction score
who /overwatch/ here?

pSQUpGI.jpg

Love the game but hate the lack of communication. It's a very team based game and I feel communication is needed. (Voice comms)
I find searching as a lone wolf leaves you at a severe disadvantage since you're generally the only person who actually bothers to use a microphone which definitely sucks.

Overall good game and love it, play with a bunch of mates from work most days

Playing on brother's acc. because too poor to afford the game lmao
Kinda gets boring after a spree of 10 games, so I have to chill a bit before I get back into it. Would probably be fun if there was a full premade voicechat team instead of the constant frustration of being unable to communicate my thoughts and plans with the rest.

Yesterday went behind enemy lines, killed 5 of em solo. What does my team do while they respawn instead of capturing the point? Runs in front of their base to fight them again, meanwhile points are accumulating for the enemy team. Cringe.

P.S. Professional loser and Widowmaker main here.
3SmPMiW.png

Playing on xbox one, only just started getting into the ranking games, 2100 atm

2318 in ranking games at the moment net kick off once during a match then got suspended for 5 minutes & also I think it great how they have it setup on regular matches you cant leave on purpose or you get a -75% exp loss for 2 matches only reason I know that is over my net loose back to back. my favorite character is dva, the reaper, sombra, tracer.

2318 in ranking games at the moment net kick off once during a match then got suspended for 5 minutes & also I think it great how they have it setup on regular matches you cant leave on purpose or you get a -75% exp loss for 2 matches only reason I know that is over my net loose back to back. my favorite character is dva, the reaper, sombra, tracer.

dva <3
Dva, Soldier 76, Tracer and Roadhog for me

Back