• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OVH - Servers lagging

imkingran

Learning everyday.
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I know a few otservers that are lagging like crazy (even down) that are being hosted by OVH.

I wasn't able to find any news on the OVH website, does anyone have information on this or could re-direct me to the proper place?

I've already contacted their support team but I'm waiting for a response yet, thanks for the help.

I'm having the same problem, The massive lag and kicks has been ongoing for about an hour by now.

I can't even access my control panel, even their forums are offline (US and Canada)

Archlight seems to be fine, and it's through OVH. Odd.

Edit: i'm through france though

Actually I just found some info http://status.ovh.com/?do=details&id=11304&edit=yep
HUo4duGVS.png

I just noticed archlight is like #10 server on otservlist atm… was confused also saw only 12k on otservlist at prime time (usually 20-21k lately on at this time)
Seems like A LOT of servers are down right now. (Anything on OVH in North America)

This is getting really annoying, this is terrible for a server's reputation, a lot of persons might prolly quit...

OVH seems to be far from a fix at this point according to their updates.

Last edited:
Canadian players/US players from my server (which i host through OVH France) are unable to connect to website/server. however once they switch their VPN to a location such as france they can connect fine.

OVH noobin it atm

Back