• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux OVH

imback1

Unknown member
Solutions
Reaction score
How can I benefit from OVH great DDOS-Protection, I am not living in the US or EU and I cannot send my "Passport-Car License" to the company.

I am livin in africa.

are you on OT support forum or OVH support forum? just wondering.
I know I am on OTland, Everyone on this forum is using OVH, so for sure I will find some one to help me, I didn't request it from kids like you, go continue your prono.

I know I am on OTland, Everyone on this forum is using OVH, so for sure I will find some one to help me, I didn't request it from kids like you, go continue your prono.
kids? everyone? i personally never bought an OVH service, what i meant with my previous post why don't contact https://www.ovh.com/us/support/ for support? i'm sure they will do what they can to sell one more service, different to otland support board, you seems the only kid here.

Back