• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

own ot server

mauws

Reaction score
hello everyone i have an question like 14-15 years ago i started my very first ot it been a while but i returned and again i made my own map now i got a problem
i got no launcher for 7.4 i got a map but i got no server to run it to is there any chance i can download a 7.4 server soo i can run my own made map its just a fun project hardcore pvp

Last edited:
i would recommend for you to get a 8.6~9.6 server and just change your map version, 7.4 servers are so outdated you might have some problems setting it online

You will do really well, you'll make best ot for sure! I'm being forced by support members to post nice things to welcome you back so keep rocking! !111

i would recommend for you to get a 8.6~9.6 server and just change your map version, 7.4 servers are so outdated you might have some problems setting it online
this is nothing serious and its just an arena with 2 sides 1/1 login to get druid sorc knight paladin no one has a name when you reach sort of lvl like 500 you get an account with charname its a hardcore pvp arena thats why i want 7.4

Back