• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Own Project

- East Gate -
Time to move on, find another place to stay for a while.
97d1933c0dbb46ea882fd899d53720fc.png

This right here..! keep up the good work!
Looks great.

Really enjoying your mapping, everything is well thought out.
I like how you stick to a theme & like somebody mentioned before your detailing is very balanced. Not too much, not too little.
And lastly your creative usage of sprites is very inspiring.

Keep up the good work!

If the client version was lover i would play but nice project keep it up*!

- Poseidon abyss -
It was so difficult to get here, now i have to fight king of the ocean... Poseidon
4e045ae12a0f2ff3eded132622cf35d2.png

- Bad quality gif -
b95cca9408afeec6c9429bd654e5e33a.gif

Looks simple, clean, im working inside the castle.

-- Teocoyocualloa Underworld --
The 7° Mictlan Underworld where most powerful demons eat the hearts of the sinners.
fe832d9248b1207b65dc3240f48f8434.png

Last edited by a moderator:
- Poseidon abyss -
It was so difficult to get here, now i have to fight king of the ocean... Poseidon
4e045ae12a0f2ff3eded132622cf35d2.png

- Bad quality gif -
b95cca9408afeec6c9429bd654e5e33a.gif

Looks simple, clean, im working inside the castle.
I really like these two, keep up the awesome work

Holy shit, I think thats actually the first time I reply to mapping showoffs but DAMN that abyss stuff looks really nice!

-- Hidden wish zone --
This place is so peaceful...
c7378cfce6a6c534ae8676825e228fb3.png

Thank you a lot for the positive comments, rn im lack of ideas but trying to map something great.

I rly love this sand and borders of grass..rly this colours of sprites are what im looking for..When I get money i'll pay a spriter for make something like that for my project.. :):)

yoo, you're really becoming into a nice mapper, dude, keep going!; ya abriré mi thread, espero y te pases por ahí, Blanchet ;)

Tu papi, Alan

SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK
im just not liking that much the last one

I love your kind of mapping! So clean yet so beautiful.
BTW I haven't played for ages now, but are these monster sprites custom? Because they look amazing too.

-- Hidden wish zone --
This place is so peaceful...
c7378cfce6a6c534ae8676825e228fb3.png

Thank you a lot for the positive comments, rn im lack of ideas but trying to map something great.

I love this! But can someone please tell me where I can get a map editor with these trees etc?? Is it possible to get it? Your maps are really good btw. I like everything in this thread.

Back