• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Own Project

=o Finish it! I always love to see well done "elf" or Jungle areas! And i have no doubt that you can pull it off really well =]

=o Finish it! I always love to see well done "elf" or Jungle areas! And i have no doubt that you can pull it off really well =]
thank you a lot ill do my best i promise!

Damn these floor sprites are so amazing
i know these are new floor from winter update RL

UPDATE
Maybe i put on sale this city (4 real lol)
2a0c2d904bc2c38cf4bc1991fc876a06.png

Everything looks nice and interesting, any minimap update?

These are very nice looking buildinds. The combination of roshamuul sprites and snow is very cool. Once i made smthing similar

I like all the pieces, but I think everything is too square and straight. Roads, caves, everything is straight. This last one fit being square, but you could make more messy towns and caves.

I doubt that it would be simple folk building those dungeons. Why would it now be straight??

Damn dude, really nice. How does one get the new cobbled pavements, roofs, floors, etc? I think my RME only has the standard, old ones, even though it supports 10.98 maps.

Where can I get the new ones and do I need to install them somehow...?

Back