• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Own3d - Elf picture made by Lucek!

It pwnz?

• Yes! It pwnz!

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No.. BUT IT PWNZ!

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermes

dziwki kola gramy w lola
Reaction score
Haha, Lucek edited Elf's foto from nasza-klasa.pl when he was sleepy a bit, and the result is pwning >.>!

removed due to sandwich. sorry

No flaming. No insults. Enjoy creativity :D

Translating text: Elf introducts his "Wypas (OT)" ots.dlagraczy.pl

Regards,
Hermes

Last edited:
Elf is 10 on that picture? o_o

Dunno, age somewhat close to his age today.

Is that Elf? aka erpOt?

Ok^^ I won't say anything.

Haha my mother using nascza klasa too

Well, as i want to avoid to hurt somebody i wont give a comment on that picture, even though i like elf xd

@up
Ask Lucek, if you want i can give u his adress mwahahah, no, hahaah just kidding ;p.

@Gangsta-jr
I posted this picture because it's soooo cute <3 (no gay plx >.>), I just want kids to masturbate on this picture (alusion 2 Elf flaming Gesior, rotfled!)..

I'm 18, this picture is 6 months old, but still, I look young. Moreover, I was drunk back then after 4 days party, sitting on terrace looking down the floor with headphones on my ears listening some random song. And yes I have long hair, so what? 50% of you saying "I won't comment" probably don't look better ;)

It is funny don't get upset Elf.
I didn't order them here to put it and nowhere.

I'm 18, this picture is 6 months old, but still, I look young. Moreover, I was drunk back then after 4 days party, sitting on terrace looking down the floor with headphones on my ears listening some random song. And yes I have long hair, so what? 50% of you saying "I won't comment" probably don't look better ;)

I never said I look better
But for me is Boys with too long hair = emo

Whos the emo here

<image removed>

Its Gangstas Rl foto o.0 And you are insulting anyone? Check ur face, i vote you got no friends

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back