• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Owner Maydel - Owner Gado Serious scammer people lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway he make a new account in discord same of my account and my same photo and the one who donated he is already donated through my server as you see premium points on evolera.org so he talked with him to pretend that he is me and then he take the screenshot and i already reported that for otland support team. good luck for you next lier :D
Post automatically merged:

report in progress and i think you will get banned soon :D

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

I wouldn't be surprised if half the issue is a language barrier seeing how poor those guys communicate.

But yeah - known scammers. Just had a thread like this like a month or 2 ago.

hmm :d you talked like he tell you the truth :p and anyway me and joe already talked about it and i don't wait for someone like you or anyone else to tell me that im scammer and im not :p he just lie and he make my same discord to pretend to be me and also asks people for money and you see he already has 2 screenshot from 2 diffrent discord account :p if you also check the first image in the thread they are useing owner maydel account and tooking a screenshot from slightlysneaky~ as ideal :p so you have to know that he try to tell the community that i lier by useing his pretend account of me ..

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if half the issue is a language barrier seeing how poor those guys communicate.

But yeah - known scammers. Just had a thread like this like a month or 2 ago.
his scammer me I selling script his script for 20 euro and his take scripts and scammer me too

his scammer me I selling script his script for 20 euro and his take scripts and scammer me too
check your first image that you attached and you will see that you was pretend me and you take the screenshot as wrong :D ahahahahah everything now are shown <3

The thing usually goes this way. You get paid -> you send script. There is no way around that.

If you want to avoid chargebacks - warn the other part to make it friends&family or just use other non-refundable payment methods.

From personal experience people will give all kind of excuses with this and you'll be able to purge most scammers here but thats how it is. If you don't feel comfortable with the deal just move on in to something else.

The thing usually goes this way. You get paid -> you send script. There is no way around that.

If you want to avoid chargebacks - warn the other part to make it friends&family or just use other non-refundable payment methods.

From personal experience people will give all kind of excuses with this and you'll be able to purge most scammers here but thats how it is. If you don't feel comfortable with the deal just move on onto something else.
did you check the 2 image that he attached if you know how discord work you will know that he is lie and he just was pretend me on my discord to shown as all that im scammer in otland community ..

From personal experience people will give all kind of excuses with this and you'll be able to purge most scammers here but thats how it is. If you don't feel comfortable with the deal just move on in to something else.
ye i know brother from 2 month ago his scammer some people from my friend too and was have a screenshot

ye i know brother from 2 month ago his scammer some people from my friend too and was have a screenshot
ahaha you make me so happy :D ahahah just check your 2 images that you uploaded and you will know you don't know how to pretend :D you take the 2 screenshot from my pretend account that you maded it in discord :D XD if anyone known how's discord work they will know that you are a big lier :D ahah

We can't verify if it's the real(or fake) user who sent an SS that OP later on uploaded (seeing as OP can edit the message in the first image).

Closing this thread since it won't go anywhere and the staff can't help or give support with these "issues".
If you have problems with a payment or want a refund contact in this case PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back