• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OZiRY's hosting

OZiRY

Reaction score
Hoster looking for team!

I'm currently looking for server to host (it should be ready for launch or at least in beta stage).
Anyway I do not want to host any war-servers, so please do not bother with posting if you just want that.

So basiclly just post what kind of server you got here or PM me and I'll add you to my MSN-list!

Server info:
Ubuntu 10.04 server edition (Linux)
AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core Processor 6000+
3 GHz
4 GB of RAM
The server is located in Sweden

I'm also studying to become a system developer so I can help you out with your server when I got time. You will get access through PuTTY (Telnet/SSH client) and FTP.

Please tell me more about your servers instead of just writing PMs, like: Add my msn ****@hotmail.com

~~~
Delete my post, I have found a hoster!

Last edited:
What happened to your project, Osirion? Aren't you going to fix it up and host it...so why are you looking for a server?

What happened to your project, Osirion? Aren't you going to fix it up and host it...so why are you looking for a server?

The team split up and I was left alone with the project. I still got it saved on a USB but I'm too busy with school right now so I cannot manage it alone, that's why I'm looking for a new team so that my server don't go to waste.

Back