• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Pack Of Problems) For End...

God holy

Reaction score
Devido to which that they were playing my ot they prometi to have the ready ot for 27/06/13 open it 24/7 up to horita I take a great alone advance I have small and big problems these wait and to solve them Thank you.

Problem 1.-I have a web that he believes with Znote 1.4 at the time already arrange many mistakes already only I still have him 1 that of the shop! When something was trying to buy me salia that the purchase I realize and that dijiera! Shop in the ot in order that it was giving to myself the article and not dava at the time not pq erases the table Znote_Shop_Offer something this way then already does not serve my shop shaft that returns to add this table anybody me podria to spend the query here I leave the mistake them: I nit Query Table 'otserv.znote_shop_orders' does not exist

Problem 2.-the amulet of loss is infinite and all the amulets and aniños that have changes all to be ended have 100 though they have to have less or mas I what I want is qe tengna what they have normally example the stone skin amulet aldever of having 5 charges has 100 already look for solutions but I cannot.

Problem 3.-not because to the moment to do demon oak when you slap on him to the tree mistakes go out for me in the OTX of the ot example:
[25/6/2013 23:26:36] [Error - Action Interface]
[25/6/2013 23:26:36] data/actions/scripts/quests/demonOak.lua:eek:nUse
[25/6/2013 23:26:36] Description:
[25/6/2013 23:26:36] (LuaInterface::luaDoCreateMonster) Cannot create monster: Grim Reaper
This way sucesibamente with all the moustros that go out not if it is very record or do not be record ... but nonetheless you can finish and go for the reward it!

Problem 4.-in the task of grizy addams of killing in the name of to the moment to ask for the tasks works perfectly you example registers them in quest log I ask for it of crocodiles he says that nito to kill 300 and the account goes out for me this way 0/300 but to the moment to kill crocodiles it you puts them neither as that matastes does not go out for you 5/300 not to which deva.

Problem 5.-with the god I cannot change of outfit mounting myself in anything when I try to put Set Outfit me buggea and extracts me of the server (alone eye to my god)

Problem 6.-I use warzone and everything serves to the perfection alone some tps they do not serve pq they they did not add actionid example: 23:32 You see to crystal teleporter. ItemID: [17868], ActionID: [11163]. Position: [X: 32796] [And: 31780] [Z: 10]. This if it has actionid that is to where it is going to teletrasportarte but not since to create actionid for the demas tps someone qe could say to me or where I locate those who exist to see his cordenadas

Problem 7.-already I put the exhausted to my taste but the knight can do exori great and exori great almost united ico without exhausted not to which deva but persons have said qe in config lua in enable cooldown changes of false to true when I put it in enableCooldowns = false already it is not done this bent but example they do exori great and have qe wait the time of exhaused that I put to be able to use any other hechiso mas cannot use exura ico if they used exori great and when I put it in enableCooldowns = true everything serves fewer kinas they have this small detail.

Thanks you very much for aver well-read the problems I wait to solve them soon :)

- - - Updated - - -

!bump

Back