• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Padventures Searching C+/Lua/Mapper

GMNino

Reaction score
PADVENTURES IS LOOKING FOR YOU!

v6uU9P.png

Hello everyone. I'm here representing the staff of our beloved game PADVENTURES www.padventures.org. We've got to announce that we're getting bigger, and that's why we're looking for people interested to work with us. PADVENTURES is a 2D game built in OTClient, based in the popular anime, manga and nintendo game Pokemon.

Right now, the personal requiered is:

• Programmer
  • Scripter
  • Mapper

Since we want the best for our game, we requiere people that has knowledge in the areas mentioned before, and an average daily availability of 3 hours. In case you're interested please fill a subscription with the format below:

1. Name:
  2. Languages Spoken:
  3. Experience:
  4. How do you work with other people?:
  5. Age:
  6. Job you're applying for (Mapper, Programmer or Scripter):
  7. E-mail:

People selected will be contacted via e-mail, and you'll be part of our Staff.

Sincerely greatful,

Nino Fischer,
PADVENTURES Administrator.

*Please attach to your reply an image showing some of your works, so we can be sure you fit the position that you are applying for.

*If you are good in scripting, programming, spriting or maping tell us!

PADVENTURES IS LOOKING FOR YOU!

v6uU9P.png

Hello everyone. I'm here representing the staff of our beloved game PADVENTURES www.padventures.org. We've got to announce that we're getting bigger, and that's why we're looking for people interested to work with us. PADVENTURES is a 2D game built in OTClient, based in the popular anime, manga and nintendo game Pokemon.

Right now, the personal requiered is:

• Programmer
    • Scripter
    • Mapper

Since we want the best for our game, we requiere people that has knowledge in the areas mentioned before, and an average daily availability of 3 hours. In case you're interested please fill a subscription with the format below:

• Name:
    • Languages Spoken:
    • Experience:
    • How do you work with other people?:
    • Job you're applying for (Mapper, Programmer or Scripter):
    • E-mail:

People selected will be contacted via e-mail, and you'll be part of our Staff.

Sincerely greatful,

Nino Fischer,
PADVENTURES Administrator.

*Please attach to your reply an image showing some of your works, so we can be sure you fit the position that you are applying for.

*If you are good in scripting, programming, spriting or maping tell us!

I'm interested, but not in any of the avalible positions.
If you ever searching for web dev: http://otland.net/threads/web-developer-searching-new-duties.214362/

Good luck find a good team

1. Name: Tech
  2. Languages Spoken: Portuguese/English/Spanish
  3. Experience: 3 years with C++/LUA/PHP & 3months with Java
  4. How do you work with other people?: I'm try to get all opnions about my idea before start one work.
  5. Age: 18
  6. Job you're applying for (Mapper, Programmer or Scripter): Scripter/Programmer
  7. E-mail: [email protected]

Back