• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PAdventures

OZKL

Reaction score
Hey. I haven't played any Pokémon OT since PAdventures was accepting beta testers and I was wondering if anyone is still playing this? I was planning on starting right now as I am interested to see how far we've come since the first Pokémon server. (pokemononline.com.br). If anyone is still playing just give me a call in-game. I'm playing on one of the worlds and my name is OZKL.

You might want to share the IP address so new players can join

Well, if you google padventures it'd show up - however.

padventures.org

This was the second official pokémon server, not nearly as popular as the first one but this one has been up for four years now. It's great fun to play and I suggest people try it out.

I havent been playing for years. Didnt know this is still up.
I was like 50~ lvl and got bored.

I havent been playing for years. Didnt know this is still up.
I was like 50~ lvl and got bored.

Yeah, I don't even know what "season" of Pokémon that they are on. I only know the first 151 pokémon from the original pokémononline.

I use to play this but haven't in a looooooooong time

Wouldn't mind giving it another chance if I had English speaking players to play together with

I use to play this but haven't in a looooooooong time

Wouldn't mind giving it another chance if I had English speaking players to play together with

There's an English speaking guild called the English Guild, just send a member a PM in-game and you'll get invited. There's been a ton of changes to the game, and from my perspective they are mostly positive.

Back