• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer (Paid) 32x32 > 64x64

MikeOT

Solutions
Reaction score
I'll keep it short and sweet.

I want to provide the community with a base tfs and tools using 64x64 sprites instead of 32x32.

I lack the know how to make this happen, and most people don't contribute anything anymore for free. So I will pay for it, and release it, for my sake, and for the sake of those not fortunate enough to be able to afford it that would like to use more detailed sprites.

I will pay a fair price to anyone who provides me with the following items fully functional and fully changed from using 32x32 base sprites to 64x64 base sprites, with sources.

- Current TFS from github
- Current OTclient
- RME
- Object Builder (that works with current TFS)
- OTB Editor

I'll keep it short and sweet.

I want to provide the community with a base tfs and tools using 64x64 sprites instead of 32x32.

I lack the know how to make this happen, and most people don't contribute anything anymore for free. So I will pay for it, and release it, for my sake, and for the sake of those not fortunate enough to be able to afford it that would like to use more detailed sprites.

I will pay a fair price to anyone who provides me with the following items fully functional and fully changed from using 32x32 base sprites to 64x64 base sprites, with sources.

• Current TFS from github
  • Current OTclient
  • RME
  • Object Builder (that works with current TFS)
  • OTB Editor
Well? no progress?

Is this job still available? Following thread either way.

You two are the first people to respond in any manner to my request from a couple years ago, lol.

It seemed that noone but me was interested in it enough to push it forward, so the project never made it past this post. I'm a scripter at best. I dont possess the skillset to incorporate this stuff or I would have already done it and released it :)

Edit: typo

there are no tools for working with 64x64 sprites?

You two are the first people to respond in any manner to my request from a couple years ago, lol.
I have been gone from the OT community since 2012, and only left due to IRL issues that were not pleasant.
It seemed that noone but me was interested in it enough to push it forward

I was interested in this back then, so I've no issues using the things I've learned in the meantime to make it a reality now.

I will concentrate on RME since that is the codebase I'm already tinkering with anyway. I heard of an OT community sprite pack? I think I will start there and generate an appropriate dataset using a neural-network scaler to 2x the existing available images as I am not an artist.

Il Knight's previous work is this area will be absolutely of no help to us. I asked and he sent me a message that he intends on selling it to server owners. I guess I can see why one might do that for the OTClient patches, especially if it came bundle with a bunch of sprites, because it's a shitload of work to make that many new sprites.

But the patches for the map editor should be freely available 😠

I wish I had the skillset to help. It would be amazing to have this option.

Back