• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer PAID, BYOND Pixel Artist Needed $

Dante0

Reaction score
Project Name: Bleach: Shattered Souls

Description:
The intent is to create a game that every Bleach fan can enjoy. Something simple ,so that anyone can play. Yet complex enough to include all facets of the actual Anime. Something visually stimulating so that you don't get bored playing it. Our team is slowly developing a game that merge the vibrancy and user friendliness of a modern Nintendo DSI game with the complex mechanics of a computer based MMORPG (World Of Warcraft).

The game is in it's rough draft stage and is slowly being created. Our coder has an outstanding diligence and is very knowledgeable. We are in dire search of a Spriter so we can get the game up and running as soon as possible.

Skills Needed:

Spriter/Pixel Artist: 1 Skilled, 1 Moderate; We intend to have our very own custom base set for character modeling, attack animations, and HUD. As far as Turf we are fine with turfs ripped from preexisting GBA, Nintendo DSI games.

Graphics Designers: 1 Moderate; The graphics designers job will be pretty simple. Title Screens, Banners, and HUD design.

Compensation: I'm asking a lot of the team so if your not ok with just making a good Bleach game, I understand and I'm willing to pay you for your work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom