• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Paid] Events, Quests, Maps.

Foxrayne

Quite possibly not a potato
Reaction score
Greetings to all!

We're a team of British developers who are currently working on a custom OT server named Ministerium. Development began on the server over a year ago and has been kept under cover for the duration of its development. Anyway, that's besides the point of this topic.

To reduce development time, we're looking to purchase additional scripts and maps for our server to add to our current systems and features to free up resources and time for our developers.

While prices can be negotiated, there are a few conditions. We're looking for original and quality content, if you're currently selling the scripts already - that's fine, as long as you're the author we're here to buy.

We're using TFS 0.4 and any and all scripts must be already compatible as otherwise we may as well just script it ourselves with Tibia version 8.60.

If you have any available, please do not hesitate to contact me so that we can discuss further and arrange prices and payment. If you require any other details, again please contact me.

Note: Please note I will ask for samples of scripts, just enough to assess quality and screenshots for maps. Payments will be made via paypal or any other preferred method of payment as long as it's not something ridiculous.

Ok, so what is ridiculous and what is reasonable? Because what you find ridiculous might be reasonable to us same thing what you find reasonable might sound ridiculous to us.

Well, ridiculous to me is something that's going take a considerable amount of time to arrange and sort out.

Quite honestly, I doubt any preferred method that anyone has will be ridiculous enough.

Well, ridiculous to me is something that's going take a considerable amount of time to arrange and sort out.

Quite honestly, I doubt any preferred method that anyone has will be ridiculous enough.
I was really referring to the price of scripts, not all scripts are written in an hour, some take more than a day to write some take a week, what kind of money are looking to spend?

Lets talk numbers, I like numbers =)

While we have no upper limit, as long as the scripts are of good quality and preferable can be customized with configs. While I'd rather not discuss prices in public as it's very difficult to give a ballpark figure as you said yourself, some scripts can be knocked out in an hour and others considerably longer. I have seen events here selling for around $10 (I might be wrong) that price to me is definitely much lower than we're expecting to pay for a quality working event.

Still searching for scripter?

Back