• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PAID JOB] Hiring Tutorials Writer for WIKI

S

Shadow_

Hello,
I want to hire somebody to write tutorials about everything in my server.

Your job is to-do the following:

1) Making tutorial about all quests that is not in Quests Room.
2) Making tutorial about all systems in the server (EX. Upgrading system, Enchantments & Imbuements, Fishing)
3) Add info for all mounts & Outfits (How to get, what bonus do they give)
4) All NPC and what they do for you as a player.
5) All Monsters (Their locations & Awaken Needed, Duo or team or solo hunt), important loot [The same for bosses].
6) All Spell (How to obtain, Level Needed (Awaken[Rebirth]).

Thing you need to know:
1) We use fandom WIKI
2) Tutorials must be made with images (We got many examples about how should it be done)
3) Wiki is nearly 60% done
4) any images you will need to be designed will be made after few hours from requesting it (You can always get in-game and take screenshots for tutorials, here im talking about banners/posters/flayers) [Getting back to it at the end]

Qualifications:

1) Fluent in English
2) Not Lazy
3) Willing to help and have excess time to finish the job as soon as possible

About [4] in {Thing you need to know} IF you are up to write a decent article about Asgard-Online we can do this.

Article Info:

1) Shouldn't include much words
2) Must include images (that i will get them for you from our designer)
3) Must be showing everything in a decent way and mostly talks with images.

More info will be provided through discord, If you are the one hit me up on discord so we can make a deal.
DISCORD : Carcoo#2914

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very sorry for recommending that guy @MrVilhelm we agreed yesterday that he will work 4 hours daily, and i was curious if he will lie about hours (since idk him), and then he came with the idea to finish 4 tutorials in 4 hours i thought about it and i found that tutorial should take 40min-1hour maximum i told him 5 would be good and he agreed and said he will work extra hours to finish the 5 per day [4USD per hour = 16USD] and suddenly he took 3 hours in doing a tutorial and by another way he want somebody to do screenshots for him and he want to change the deal, and tried to lie as well saying Fandom wiki needs css to do spacing between lines which can be done easily by pressing enter, tried to brainwash me with old chat that he is yea should be doable while after that we agreed he will do 5 daily even if he will work extra hours i will pay the same 16USD, i got chats to proof that as well, he can't hide it, i tried to contact him to send him his 4USD for that tutorial and he just insulted me and my server then blocked. really sad to end up that way, i really liked his work and he is talented in it, but i wouldn't hire him even if he is the best in it.

Experience working with this guy :

Aggressive, does not want to negotiate, has no respect for personal life. Overall bad experience. Please @Shadow
I'm very sorry for recommending that guy @MrVilhelm we agreed yesterday that he will work 4 hours daily, and i was curious if he will lie about hours (since idk him), and then he came with the idea to finish 4 tutorials in 4 hours i thought about it and i found that tutorial should take 40min-1hour maximum i told him 5 would be good and he agreed and said he will work extra hours to finish the 5 per day [4USD per hour = 16USD] and suddenly he took 3 hours in doing a tutorial and by another way he want somebody to do screenshots for him and he want to change the deal, and tried to lie as well saying Fandom wiki needs css to do spacing between lines which can be done easily by pressing enter, tried to brainwash me with old chat that he is yea should be doable while after that we agreed he will do 5 daily even if he will work extra hours i will pay the same 16USD, i got chats to proof that as well, he can't hide it, i tried to contact him to send him his 4USD for that tutorial and he just insulted me and my server then blocked. really sad to end up that way, i really liked his work and he is talented in it, but i wouldn't hire him even if he is the best in it.
Im not here for the drama. Okay so let this all go after this post.
Working with you was a mess, very aggressive (not friendly at all).
To remember, there was never any agreements, or actually the only agreement we had was that I was going to do the first one for free, why? I wanted to learn so I figured it was a great oppertunity, and + I could help an ot ^^ Sadly this turned out quite bad tho.
We never agreed about anything, he wanted me to do 1 per hour and I said that if I get help fixing with the screenshots that should maybe be doable, he must have missunderstood this and bascially expected me ( a newbie ) to perform quality + speed. Ohohh Quality was soo important, he said that he loved my works and wanted me to keep up the good quality. (Funny thing with this is not that he wanted quality stuff, funny thing is that in his so called agreement he said that I were to always do the posts better than the last post, with Photoshoped imgs (that I made) and this in under a hour?).

The thing with this guy is that he does not understand that polishing something and making something look good takes time, and when something takes time he gets mad, when something isnt looking as good as he wanted, he gets mad. Problem is that you cant get perfection without putting time into it.

And about the coding on the fandom, well I neved said CSS was needed but it was needed in this case. I made it with <br> in the start and when I sent him that code he told me that he wanted the code to look good, so I changed it up to CSS (the much cleaner alt).

And about me brainwashing? I dont even have a comeback to that, Im just some magic psycic why brainwashes without thining 🤪

I blocked him after getting insulted for almost 30 min. He started attacking me because I wasnt able to "make perfection within 1 hour as he had wished". I just didnt feel like getting shitted on was worth the very little money, so I just called it a day and blocked him.

And about me insulting him? Well I guess he is talking about me calling his server boring. Well I think all evolutions are boring :p So I told him that I thought that I didnt want to be involved in any way with him or his "quite boring server". Thats why I dont want this to continue, I really dont want to just get this past me, this was a very bad ending to a partnerhsip that could have become very strong.

And for him to even say that I was faking the hours working ( I stayed up until well yea now its 03:38 here in sweden, so I stayed up this late just to fake the hours? ). I even told him I could record my process, I genuinely dont feel like I deserve this trash talk at all. I stayed up until almost 4 in the morning to help him make his wiki on time, and I only got 4$/hour? Thats almost charity 😂

What is the hurry?
Release date is soon, and im not hiring somebody to play around its simple job can be done fast, i got more to care about.

Experience working with this guy :

Aggressive, does not want to negotiate, has no respect for personal life. Overall bad experience. Please @Shadow

Im not here for the drama. Okay so let this all go after this post.
Working with you was a mess, very aggressive (not friendly at all).
To remember, there was never any agreements, or actually the only agreement we had was that I was going to do the first one for free, why? I wanted to learn so I figured it was a great oppertunity, and + I could help an ot ^^ Sadly this turned out quite bad tho.
We never agreed about anything, he wanted me to do 1 per hour and I said that if I get help fixing with the screenshots that should maybe be doable, he must have missunderstood this and bascially expected me ( a newbie ) to perform quality + speed. Ohohh Quality was soo important, he said that he loved my works and wanted me to keep up the good quality. (Funny thing with this is not that he wanted quality stuff, funny thing is that in his so called agreement he said that I were to always do the posts better than the last post, with Photoshoped imgs (that I made) and this in under a hour?).

The thing with this guy is that he does not understand that polishing something and making something look good takes time, and when something takes time he gets mad, when something isnt looking as good as he wanted, he gets mad. Problem is that you cant get perfection without putting time into it.

And about the coding on the fandom, well I neved said CSS was needed but it was needed in this case. I made it with <br> in the start and when I sent him that code he told me that he wanted the code to look good, so I changed it up to CSS (the much cleaner alt).

And about me brainwashing? I dont even have a comeback to that, Im just some magic psycic why brainwashes without thining 🤪

I blocked him after getting insulted for almost 30 min. He started attacking me because I wasnt able to "make perfection within 1 hour as he had wished". I just didnt feel like getting shitted on was worth the very little money, so I just called it a day and blocked him.

And about me insulting him? Well I guess he is talking about me calling his server boring. Well I think all evolutions are boring :p So I told him that I thought that I didnt want to be involved in any way with him or his "quite boring server". Thats why I dont want this to continue, I really dont want to just get this past me, this was a very bad ending to a partnerhsip that could have become very strong.

And for him to even say that I was faking the hours working ( I stayed up until well yea now its 03:38 here in sweden, so I stayed up this late just to fake the hours? ). I even told him I could record my process, I genuinely dont feel like I deserve this trash talk at all. I stayed up until almost 4 in the morning to help him make his wiki on time, and I only got 4$/hour? Thats almost charity 😂
i don’t have time to write articles you are the writer so i would offer screenshots better than weiting 2000 words about somebody like you :) @ltutorial watch justice 🤣
here we go,

I also had bad experience with this guy in short i won 300+ refund on paypal

And my advice if anybody wanna work for this guy always take money first then do the work

And if u hiring this guy make sure u not sending him anything that have value to it cause he will try to resell it

I will not reply anymore just wanted to share my experiece with this guy

I also had bad experience with this guy in short i won 300+ refund on paypal

And my advice if anybody wanna work for this guy always take money first then do the work

And if u hiring this guy make sure u not sending him anything that have value to it cause he will try to resell it

I will not reply anymore just wanted to share my experiece with this guy
Why you don’t tell them why you won’t reply anymore 🤔🤣 anyway im not freelancing snymore due to dumps i work only for specific ppl, you won because i didn’t reply (i didn’t mind) even your system was done, i could just send to paypal that i already sent you v1 of it and win it, and yeah you got v1 of the system that you kight be using it now, but i wouldn’t like to deal with ppl like you and hear it guys his private files are otclientv8 sources compined with otc edubart, and then he told me he got them from a friend to implement my system in it, when i discovered that i was selling it for who needs it, without lying or saying its original, and well if you think this is your work i eill post it soon because as i told you in chat any body newbie in programming can easily do what you did and combine them

the reason he is not replying anymore is that he made that refund and he is currently using my system without paying for it and i didn’t mind honestly, there is much more important in life than your bucks.

Ah those scammers try to make me look bad

Since u minded to make screen from just 1 of ur message go and make screen shots where ur system was not working at all didnt even wanted to load and since then u did not complete it

And this dummy also try to make me look bad after admitting that he was trying to resell my prop files and wonder why i issued a refund u are so adorable xD

Last edited:
Don't really care about the drama but, 5 full tutorials with pictures and everything in 4 hours? I dunno tbh- sounds easy as fuck but is not imo.

Don't really care about the drama but, 5 full tutorials with pictures and everything in 4 hours? I dunno tbh- sounds easy as fuck but is not imo.
Okay, last response. I see your point, and yes you are right. Problem is that I didnt have screenshots and pics made beforehand. So basically to even write an article I first had to explore the map and make the quest, its not like I had pre knowledege about anything. He just told me to do this quest and then I could pm him for location info, imagine doing that + writing about a long as quest. All this on an unkown map/server

Last edited:
looking at this whole thing from the outside it seems like clearer communication would have been the key :p

If you want people to make a docu about every damn quest in your server you should maybe point them in the right direction, give them map pieces or hint stuff out.

but on the other side what were you expecting? if you never did the quest but are supposed to docu them you obviously need to do them. i expected you to get a gm char you can /a 5 with or smth like this.

Back