• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PAID JOB] Step up server in version 10 and 11.

president vankk

Web Developer & AuraOT Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello my friends!

I don't know much about the news CipSoft's implementation in version 10.00 and 11.00 and above; I mean bytes, new login type and connection etecera.

What I'm asking for this job is someone to make that shit to work!

I am Brazilian, but I will won't make any kinda of business any brazilians (the trusted I already have in contact), because of the bad reputation that my own country has; yes, I know this is a "shame", and yes, I know there are honest brazilians, but I prefer not to.

If you are interessed please contact me via private message or in Discord (vankk #7765).

Also, please kids go away. Don't have enough time for this anymore.

Regards,
vankk.

Changes for tibia client 10 -> protocol 11.x

void ProtocolGame::sendBasicData()
under:
Code:
msg.addByte(player->getVocation()->getClientId());
add:
Code:
msg.addByte(1); // has reached Main (allow player to open Prey window)

void ProtocolGame::sendMarketDetail(uint16_t itemId)
above:
Code:
MarketStatistics* statistics = IOMarket::getInstance().getPurchaseStatistics(itemId);
add:
Code:
msg.add<uint16_t>(0x00); // imbuement detail

I think these are all changes.
They should work with client 10. In Tibia 11 you have to addbyte with inspect function.

I'm aware of theses changes, the problem is in the Client 10.00; it keep saying that is offline. I changed the connection files as well.

I'm aware of theses changes, the problem is in the Client 10.00; it keep saying that is offline. I changed the connection files as well.
Dont use this new cipsoft client, I'm using old not "outdated" client and just changing the spr and dat with this new from cipsoft one and all works fine :)

It doesnt require edits in connection.cpp

This one I included, ip is changed for localhost

Attachments

Dont use this new cipsoft client, I'm using old not "outdated" client and just changing the spr and dat with this new from cipsoft one and all works fine :)

Thank you for your help, just one question, when I try edit the ip address in the Client, when I save it, it save as wrong, not sure. Do you know something about it?

Thank you for your help, just one question, when I try edit the ip address in the Client, when I save it, it save as wrong, not sure. Do you know something about it?
It happens when you remove atleast one letter from client then it becomes corrupted.
Send me your IP, I can change client :p

I am Brazilian, but I will won't make any kinda of business any brazilians (the trusted I already have in contact), because of the bad reputation that my own country has; yes, I know this is a "shame", and yes, I know there are honest brazilians, but I prefer not to.
is funny because is true LOL, i have been scammed by two br's recently D:

u mean retro outfit?

Back