• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper [PAID] Looking for experienced mapper

Don Daniello

/root
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi !
Preamble
I am looking for experienced mapper for my 8.60 OTServ (TFS 0.4 based) https://survivalots.pl.
Task for my mapper would be extending and fixing/redecorating the map with new hunting places and quests (scripting skills benefit here).
The task should be done either to instructions given or with own creativity.
Everything should fit current game play (exp rates - currently stages 1500->20 and so on).
Our base mape is a little edited suicideots map.
All suggestions and recommendations will be beneficial (new monsters, spells).

Requirements
for candidate:

• creative
  • professional
  • creative
  • devoted
  • creative
  • let's say at least 16 years old
  • you know what
This is paid offer !
You won't get any special position as I don't need GMs and other lazy people.
For each map update you will get cash (via PayPal). Amount differs upon complexity of work done (let's say $10-$30). I will not pay for nothing of course, so $10 could be price for some huge hunting places/redecorating whole town, and $30 for brand-new town/comples quests.
This may be long time ongoing job !
If you are aware of scam, that's your problem. I'm not willing to scam anyone as I want my map done professionally. If you're still too afraid then it's not for you.

Applications:
To apply post in this thread or send me PM:

• some basic information about you (name, age, nationality...)
  • your experience as mapper (and maybe some additional skills)
  • your OWN map sample
  • contact information (preferably NOT MSN, Skype recommended)
I'll choose people I think would be suitable for this job and I'll send them my current map (yeah, it's nothing interesting yet). First update you make is not paid. It's needed to test your skills and will result in getting the job or not.

Name: Sara.
Nationality: Half danish, half persian.
Mapping examples: cake's Mapping Thread

I'm only a mapper, I don't know anything about scripting. (However I can make quest chests & such)

For any additional information you can contact me at [email protected] (Msn is the only chat program I'm using, sorry)

Back