• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Paid - Lua & Source edit work

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for an experienced developer who is capable of creating Lua scripts and/or do source modifications.

I use TFS 0.4

Below is a list of tasks I require. Please indicate which ones you are able to complete, along with your availability and if possible, the associated cost.

- Better PVP/White skull system TFS 0.X --> TFS 0.X - White skull time for PVP/PVE (https://otland.net/threads/white-skull-time-for-pvp-pve.283710/#post-2714719)

- PVP on/off command (Basically a command that when you use it, you cant damage/attack other people, but others can still damage/attack you) --> My current skull toggle in game doesnt work, which probably requires source edit to fix

- Merge system for items, if you combine 2 of the same item while using a hammer on them (any item in this case, i just called it hammer), the item gets upgraded to a better item [Ability to set which items that can be merged, and how many times it can be merged and what attributes the new upgraded item has]
http://deathzot.net/layout/tutimg/tut3.png <-- Similar to this

- Remake this script for 0.4 [TFS 1.5] Rewards by online time (𝒪𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒫𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒮𝓎𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓂) (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-5-rewards-by-online-time-on-ine-points-system.282021/)

- Dungeons and Super dungeons
Dungeons are meant to be a small daily teambased (requires a minimum party of 2) activity for players to do. Everyday you can do 3 dungeons (6 with VIP), inside the dungeons you will face monsters which are scaled to your party's strength.
Super dungeon, only for higher vocations, once a day only, only gives XP (a lot)

- A system for the monsters to have levels, the higher the level, the harder they hit and the more HP they have, harder monsters should spawn if you’re higher reborn? I don’t know if that’s possible tho

Spells:
-Increases regeneration and damage by 5% per nearby enemy that is targeting you [Once you use the spell, it turns on until you die/logout or use it again]
-Spell to increase damage by 25% for 10 seconds

-Circle of healing to heal nearby allies by % of their hp
-Increase dmg for nearby by 10%

-10% chance of dealing 250% dmg [Once you use the spell, it turns on until you die/logout or use it again]
-Target arrow but slows enemy for PVP
-Shield around the caster that damages nearby enemies

-Smoke bomb [make an area of smoke 4x4 sqm, makes you invisible and gives you haste. Monsters hit by the smoke gets paralyzed, not players.]
-Increase damage by 20% but reduces healing by 30% for 15s

-Block damage from monsters for 20s
- 20% increased attack with swords/certain weapons [Once you use the spell, it turns on until you die/logout or use it again]

Keep in mind, regarding most of those spells, the spells folder and the creaturescripts folder have 2 different Lua environments and just can't interact with each other, so you need store string instead of simple 1 or 0, like doPlayerSetStorageValue(cid, base_storage, "value1:asdasdasd;value2:asdasdasd") so instead of storing the data on a table, you will store all the info in 1 simple storage.

Payments will be through PayPal. I have a budget so dont expect a lot of money.
I will pay you after we test the script and make sure it works. I am okay with jumping on a call on Discord and screensharing stuff and do testings on my server if it makes it easier for you, communication is key.

I will not pay you before you start working. Ive paid many developers here who worked for me and I will not put my name on the line for some dollars, so dont worry, you will not get scammed. You will only start working after we agree on a price.

Discord: PrinceMorii#6905

Back