• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster [Paid] Searching HOSTER/mapper/scripter for a real-map server 10.76

Ted F

destiny.sytes.net - Try out NEW DESTINY 10.76
Reaction score
Hello

As the topic says
I am searching for a serious hoster for a real-map, 10.76 client. with gesior acc page.(I might switch to znote or devaac)

Please reply here or give me a pm with your server specifications and connection.
And i will take contact with you with my server details.

I will pay montly using paypal or bank transfer (I prefer paypal)

I am also looking for programmer/scripter & mapper for the server.

Last edited:
i can't put finger on it. Is it a troll thread or you just like white color.
Btw, I am a scripter.

Cant you give some actual information? (what you need to be done, what is your offer)
How good scripter i am? I have no clue how good i am. This is for you to decide, all i can do is: Anything in the TFS 1.x bounds.

Cant you give some actual information? (what you need to be done, what is your offer)
How good scripter i am? I have no clue how good i am. This is for you to decide, all i can do is: Anything in the TFS 1.x bounds.

priv msg me

I have a great server that I use for other purposes (not tibia). Intel Xeon E5-1650 3.20ghz, 64gb ram.
We can discuss about.

I have a great server that I use for other purposes (not tibia). Intel Xeon E5-1650 3.20ghz, 64gb ram.
We can discuss about.

Then, how come you made your account here today?
Seems a little bit faked :) sry.
im not intrested, i need people with reputation.

Yeah, I created my account today right now, just to reply you.
But okay, I understand that you need ppl with reputation.

Last edited:
Yeah, I created my account today right now, just to reply you.
But okay, I understand that you need ppl with reputation.
lpbhQlR.png

Yes, is that server rented? ovh?

Hello

As the topic says
I am searching for a serious hoster for a real-map, 10.76 client. with gesior acc page.(I might switch to znote or devaac)

Please reply here or give me a pm with your server specifications and connection.
And i will take contact with you with my server details.

I will pay montly using paypal or bank transfer (I prefer paypal)

I am also looking for programmer/scripter & mapper for the server.
With my Stolen Files.

With my Stolen Files.

lolz, i already got 2 new staff members, very good to.. dont claim any rights without paying for it.
like normal people,

but anyway, thx for the bump..

STILL SEARCHING 1 MORE MEMBER!!

lolz, i already got 2 new staff members, very good to.. dont claim any rights without paying for it.
like normal people,

but anyway, thx for the bump..

STILL SEARCHING 1 MORE MEMBER!!
"Claim my rights" u couldnt wait for 10 days so i could pay but u were a dick and kicked me becouse you knew it was time becouse u had the files. you will get your new staff and do the same to them and you will abuse ur power like u did with ur character. Remember Staff Memeber Of ShittyDestiny.sytes.net if u insult him Perm Ban A Child cant take only 1 insult.

Last edited:
Back