• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Paid Work

thief

Reaction score
We are close to finishing our server and we have gotten pretty busy in real life so we will pay for people to complete these scripts/c++ editing for us.

1. - Addon NPC that takes items and gives addons via DB queries because all my characters will be set to NOT to save but I need the addons to save on the character when they buy them. I can give you the base addon npc I have made to see which items for which addons.

2.- I need a prepare death creaturescript that gives Exp for frag that SPLITS the EXP too all characters on the deathlist.
I have every character start at level 100, So when they kill another level 100 solo, They would get one level roughly, And if there was four characters helping kill the one level 100, they would all get a quarter of a level and more for higher level, etc.

3.- I have a working account maker NPC and I need someone to revamp the script so that it COPYS a sample character depending on which vocation they choose. Cause otherwise I have to add skills, eq, Etc everytime they login cause the character would be set to not save.

4. - Need Black Skull receives Normal Damage, Dont get PK if attack unmarked character, dont get yellow skull on attacking player, black skull can use area spells compiled on my distro from this thread (Feature - Every changes you need to a Hardcore/War Server (https://otland.net/threads/every-changes-you-need-to-a-hardcore-war-server.132897/))

5. - I need scripted into the source, NO depot Chest inside depot. Only certian ammount of slots. I want to be able to set via player collum depot_limit = NUMBER on the database for how many slots they can access. So i can give slots via quests etc. - ALSO cant put ANY containers into DEPOT - Bags/Backpacks/etc

Message me and we can work out prices per script or if you could do them all it would be much better.

Thanks.

TFS 0.4 Rev 3777 dsitro

Will PAY good money. Dont pay attention to my friends horrible username on otland. We are 100% trusted, and will 100% pay if work is done.

Back